Chapter 4

Heya guys,

Sorry for the late update...especially Nat. The holidays have been crazy....not really. But it was fun and I definitely needed a time out from school, work, and yeah. I just needed a break!.

Warning.

This chapter has not been edited.

Once again sorry for the late update.

Here's the next chapter...'YAHOO'

1...2...3...ACTION!!!!

Chapter 4-

EMILY'S POV

Finally my day to sleep in came. I slept till about 11:30am. Nice! My longest sleep in. I ran downstairs to have breakfast. As I was having my Fruit Loops my phone buzzed. It was Tav.

'wanna go shopping Beautiful??'

Ha...trust Tav to be so cheesy. Tav and I have a sis-mance. If you know what that means!

I quickly texted Tav saying that to pick me up and that I was going to bring someone with me as well. I decided that Nat should come with us. I know that Nat and Tav were going to get along really well. I called Nat and she agreed to come. I went upstairs and chucked on loose, flowy white top, ripped jeans and my flats. I scrunched my hair up in a high loose, messy bun. By the time I was downstairs, Nat was already downstairs having a conversation with my little sister, Sienna.

"That's right, girlfriend!" Nat said, fist pumping Sienna.

"I love this friend of yours!" Sienna said as she saw me.

"Whats this about?" I questioned Nat.

"I just gave your sister boy advice."

"Yeah right, my sister doesn't even let alone have a boy that's a friend!" I explained.

"She'll need it in the future! Every girl does!"

"I didn't need it!" I questioned.

"Then there's you!" Nat joked.

"Hey!!!" I yelled slapping her arm gently.

Just then a car beep came from outside.

"That must be Tav." I yelled.

We walked and out saw Tav in her orange car. Yep, I know she is 'out there'.

"Tav, this is Nat" I introduced.

"Hey!" Tav shouted.

*****10 minutes later******

It had only been 10 minutes and Nat and Tav had clicked. They were talking about things I had no clue about. Then eventually they came to the topic of One Direction.

"I love all 5 of them but my favorite is Zayn!" Tav yelled.

"Yeah he is smoking!! Same I love all them but I have a soft spot for Niall." Nat explained. "I still started to hyperventilate when I saw Harry yesterday."

"What do you mean you saw Harry?" Tav questioned.

"Didn't Em tell you?" Nat asked.

"That kind of slipped from my mind!" I smiled innocently.

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET SEEING HARRY STYLES!!!" Tav yelled.

"Well, Harry needed to by a present for Niall..." Nat started to explain.

"HELP ME!" I said lifting my hands up to the sky.

*****

We arrived at the shopping centre and as usual there was heaps of people but unusually there were all staring at us.