Chapter 3

Hey ya guys!!

Finally I've finished this chapte. Have I told you guys but I am like a turtle when it comes to writing. I've got all my ideas in my head but it takes me forever to write it down.

Not quite happy with this chapter but I am excited to announce to you the new member of the story. Not gonna tell you because your gonna have to read it...so....

1...2...3...ACTION!!!!

HARRY'S POV

I trudged to the escalator.

"I just want to go to sleep now!" Zayn whined.

"As soon as I get into the room and calling room service for something to eat and then I'm going to eat it." Niall added.

"My head is completely blank! I need to just close my eyes.

"I wish we had some machine that would teleport me to places in seconds, so we don't have to walk to our rooms." Louis added.

"That would be amazing. So I don't have to walk to your bedroom. I just have to say 'Louis' Bed!" I added.

"I'm not going to even ask what that was about so now just move your lazy asses quicker." Paul said gesturing to them to hurry up.

Louis and I looked at each other and chuckled.

I finally got to my room which felt like a million years later and jumped on the bed. Mm... Australians have good beds!

My eyes started to close and just as I was about to fall asleep Louis barged in.

"We have an emergency!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!!!" I jumped up.

"I can't find my purple undies!" he yelled checking my bag for his undies.

"It's not going to be in my bag!" I replied.

"I probably left it on the bed when I put Niall's birthday present in my bag" he said still checking my bag just in case he found his purple undies. Suddenly it came to me.

"WHAT!!!! OH NO!!" I yelled

"Don't worry! I'll just work with my pink undies instead!" Louis said calmly.

"No not that! I forgot about Niall's birthday. I don't have a present for him!" I gasped. I could not believe I forgot about his birthday.

"Man, your screwed. You know Niall when people forget his presents." Louis stated.

Oh, I definitely know! I jumped up and ran to Paul.

"Paul, Paul, I need to go out and get Niall a present for his birthday." I whispered the last part just in case Niall was around the corner.

"Ha...you forgot Niall's present...ha!! You are definitely in a lot o trouble. Even I know not to forget Niall's present!" Paul laughed.

"Very funny!!!" I sarcastically said.

"You can go, only because I don't want you dead. But your going to have to change into something less celebrity-ish because we don't want girls to notice you."

"Can't I go in the car." I asked.

"Nope! The exits blocked with One Directioners! Your going to have to disguise yourself." Paul replied.

I ran back to my room not wasting any second because I do not want Niall to find that I forgot his present. I chucked on a jeans, a plain top and a hoodie so I could cover my face with it.

Paul showed me a way at the back of the hotel where I started walking towards the city which I expected would be filled with gift shops.

EMILY'S POV