Chapter 1

Yello guys!!!!

I'm back again with a second story. I know...I know...I'm writing 2 stories at once. Oh well!! I'll give it a shot. This story is my really good friend and she loves Harry Styles so I made this story and I dedicate it to her. So EMILY!!!! Here we go...... You've been waiting for the one...the Only.....

WHAT!!! Harry Styles is my Boyfriend??

Chapter 1

EMILY'S POV

"Hey, Emily!! I need to show you a video. It's so adorable." Tav yelled as she walked to me in the corridor.

It was a normal school day morning and I was getting my stuff for my first class.

"What is it?" I asked

"Let's go to the computer lab and I'll show you the video."

We reached the lab and Tav got on Youtube. In the search engine she wrote...'one direction, Zayn & louis dancing in the car'

One direction...one direction. Why are girls so obsessed with one direction. I mean, yes they are good looking, well-dressed 5 young British boys who can sing really well but why do people have to yell and cry just because a glimpse of their face or hair is shown on tv. Take my sister for example...she started to cry when she found out that one direction were coming to Australia.  And then my best friend Tav...she started to scream in the corridor when she found out about one direction winning the Brit awards. The Deputy principal heard her and gave her a detention for making noise in the corridor. I mean I like their songs and I think that their good looking as well but when you hear them every second of every day from your little sister and best friends you kind of start to get annoyed.

Tav clicked on the video and Zayn and Louis came on the screen. In the background the song Sun is up was playing and they were both dancing. Zayn looked like he was doing the moves from the nursery rhythm 'Open shut them...Open shut them...give a little clap...' and I had no idea what Louis was doing. Then Liam came on the screen and started flicking his hair. I must admit his flick was pretty cool. The video ended and I looked at Tav.

"What was that?"

"Wasn't that just so adorable. I love this video"

"Tav, it was just 3 boys dancing in the car."

"Yeah, 3 cute, adorable, smexy boys dancing in the car, especially Zayn.

"Smexy isn't even a word, Tav"

"Exactly, that shows how amazing they are. You have to make a whole new word just to describe them!"

"Your such an idiot, Tav" I said as we giggled and walked out of the lab.

*******

EMILY'S POV

"EMILY BORIBON!!! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME TO THE CROWN WHEN ONE DIRECTION GETS HERE!!!!!!" Tav yelled from the car taking a massive gasp.

Now Tav is my transport to and from from school. As soon as she got her L's she drove her 120 hrs in like 5 days and then once she turned 18 she got her P's. As for me I've done 3 hrs on my L's.

"I'm only coming if there is nothing else to do," she didn't even listen to me.

"hey mum!!" I shouted as I walked in the house. I walked into the kitchen first so I could stuff myself with anything i find because I was seriously starving..but if you think about it I'm always seriously starving.

"hey honey!! How was school?" she replied

"yeah, good!!" At this moment my mouth was filled with a doughnut and in my other hand I had a 2nd doughnut to put in my mouth as soon as I had space in my mouth from my 1st one.