Walmart

Okay. Let me tell you story.

I was in Walmart, okay. So I was walking like 4 aisles from my dad in the electronic section and I was wearing the same outfit as last chapter.

So I had on my leather jacket and my shoes from Vetements I was on one of the phones and this guy walk up to me and goes

"Hey, lil babe, whatcha playin?"

Sonic decided to play along with his little flirt game and I turned around expecting him to be extremely ugly.

I. Was. Wrong.

This boy was HOT. I was literally looking at fire.

Imma describe what he looked like.

Shiny, sleek, black skinny jeans

Septum piercing

2 piercings in each ear

Bluest of eyes

Black hair that partly covered his left eye

Tight fitting white shirt

Black leather jacket

White vans (don't even)

And PEARLY, straight, white teeth

I've never seen a guy so sexy in my entire life (celebrities don't count)

So after checking him out, I go

"I'm actually not really playing anything. Just looking up some people."

Then at same time we both go

"That sounds stalkish"

And we looked at each other for a second then laughed.

HE HAS THE CUTEST LIL LAUGH!!

So we talked and I learned his name is Jackson and he just moved here with his dad after his mom died. We both love the stars and he's a huge TØP fan. He's 14 and his birthday is 2 days before mine. He listens to Pentatonix, just not as much as TØP. He has a younger brother that just recovered from cancer and he's broken 3 bones in his entire life. He was born in Germany and hates Donald Trump. He plays the guitar and ukulele.

Be does t have a phone, so I can't contact him and be won't be going to my school, but DAMN I WISH HE COULD!!!

We started walking to find my dad and our hands brushed together like 3 times. Turns out his dad and my dad were talking about sports, so we got to talk more.

I was total heart eyes over him and I couldn't deal.

So before we were in he whispered something in my ear.

Wanna know what he said?

He said

You're a gorgeous girl. I would love to go out with you sometime.

And. I. Died.