Introduction + New Message (2020)

Hi, readers. Those of you who see this update, this will be the first time I have updated this book in about two years. I apologize for the long wait and the unfinished stories. 

Those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll give you a little summary. 

I have been MIA for two years on Wattpad because I simply lost motivation. I was going through rough patches and it was probably the hardest past 1-2 years of my life; emotionally, mentally, and physically. 

I won't sugarcoat anything or ask for forgiveness or anything else, except returning to Wattpad and rewriting my stories in the way I like it. Yes, I am rewriting this book because I had written it when I was probably 13 or 14. And looking back, I am CRINGING lol. Therefore, I will rewrite it from the start. 

I'll be keeping GGGB (my first book) as itself (unless I decide to rewrite it as well). My other books some of you may have read but is no longer on my profile has been unpublished until I can keep up with all my stories first. 

If you see new changes or updates on this book, simply ignore it because it'll just be minor changes unless you'd like to reread it. :) 

I've faced a lot of criticism as an author, but its part of life so if anyone comments rude things on my story and whatnot, I'll ignore you because I don't have time to bother and argue with something that has no benefit for me. Like it or not, I'm a mature person but I do know how to keep my readers welcomed. But I also don't put up with useless bullshit. 

My book will have strong language and strong scenes. Feel free to skip parts you don't feel comfortable with and I will be putting warnings beforehand. 

Also, I love to interact with people and make new friends so by all means, comment and I'll have a fun, short convo with y'all. 

I hope you all understand and continue to enjoy reading.

- Caroline