Author's Note

I used to have a few pets, two terrapins and two frogs. My dad, my sister and I went to a pet shop specializing in selling fish for pets to buy some new additions to our fish tank. Like most fish shops, there was a tank with a few terrapins smaller than my palm.
    Seeing my sister and I staring so fascinated at the terrapin tank, my dad asked,"Wanna buy some terrapins?" And we agreed. Duh. And we got two terrapins
     Also we saw a huge tank with some frogs inside. We got two of those, too.
     And that was how we ended up with two frogs and two terrapins.One terrapin was smaller than the other. The smaller one was named Stephanie and the bigger one Eddy(According to my grandma they were both females, so technically Eddy is not a suitable name, but never mind) .
     As for the two frogs, one of them had pure green skin and the other was green with brown spots, earning him the name Spotty. The pure green one became Froggy.
     Later on, Spotty was eaten. Like, EATEN. Overnight. With a frog skull left floating in the water the next day. Because technically frogs don't have teeth and terrapins have strong jaws, I think that the terrapins ate him. Well, unless we got ourselves a cannibal frog that somehow managed to squeeze one of his own kind down his throat.
     Why do I say that my terrapins are carnivorous? Because they don't like veggies. I went to the Live tortoise and turtle museum once on the terrapins there went crazy for cabbage? My terrapins? They prod at the cabbage floating in the water until they eventually eat it out of hunger. Even if terrapins were meant to eat meat, I think that eating an entire frog is a bit...Well, too much.
     Now that's what I call a CARNIVORE.
     This is a story based on true events. Will you read it?

Yes!!! I finally finished writing this part yahoo!!!! Sorry if it takes forever for updates. If anybody would really like to read about a bloodthirsty terrapin...