Murder

PREPARE FOR CLIMAX GUYS! Thanks for having the patience to wait for this! And 209 reads...Help...EXHILARATION. I AM SCREAMINGGGG
Okay on with the story.😘

      Together, Stephanie and Eddy quietly, and very quickly, devised a plan. It had to be quick, because dawn was approaching in a few minutes. 

       "I wonder what are they doing." murmured Spotty.

     "Yeah, me too." Froggy replied, staring suspiciously at Eddy, who was edging dangerously close to the sunbathing rock.

     As for Stephanie...he had no idea where she was. It was as if she had simply vanished into thin air.

     Froggy turned to voice his thoughts to Spotty, but was roughly shoved into the water. He whipped his head upwards, only to see Stephanie standing above him, on the rock, looking high and mighty.

"Oops," she smiled sweetly.

Cold. The water was cold. And a cold feeling ran through his veins, and he wasn't sure if it was just because of the water.

Was this what betrayal felt like? Absorbed in his own thoughts, he looked down.

Then a shrill scream pierced through the air, to be forever etched in Froggy's heart.
~~~~~~~

     Spotty could feel nothing but pain.

     It happened all too quickly.

     The jaws clamped down on his neck, and his vision blurred... Warm liquid rushed down his back as he felt himself go weak.

     He faintly saw a figure rush towards him, from the water. Froggy... He wanted to sigh in relief, but he knew Froggy could not do anything to save him now.

     He was dying.

     Fading away from the universe.

     He trembled as he tried to say final words to Froggy, but couldn't find the energy. He felt guilty as he watched Froggy tussle with Stephanie in front of him, while the pain is his back was numbing. He thought about what things a good friend had done for him and a merciless predator that had once seemed like just a joker, then he felt his body slump, and could feel no more.

~~~~~~~~~
   Froggy lashed out at Stephanie in blind fury, ignoring all else. Stephanie now looked cruel in his eyes, and she now retaliated him with her sharp-as-anything claws. Froggy whimpered in pain, but continued fighting uselessly anyway.

     Thump.

     He heard the sound, and tipped around in horror. He froze as he saw Spotty slump to the ground. His tiny, weak body, way too young to die, lay on the rock motionlessly, and a gasp escaped his closed lips.

     Spotty was...

_
_
_
_
_
_

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

...dead.

Froggy's eyes widened in disbelief. A scream ripped from his throat, his eyes bulged, and lay down and began to weep uncontrollably.

OH MAH FROG!!!!

*sobs* FROGGY AND SPOTTY I'M SO SORRY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, Stephanie and Eddy still have to clear the evidence, and you will get to know how Eddy feels about meat, as well as what happened to all of them in the end. Stay tuned!!!

AND THAAAAAAANKS FOR THE READS AHHHHHHHHHHHH