Frog Blood

Stephanie swam up to Eddy, determined to find out what exactly was his plan. She knew that Eddy wasn't exactly very smart, and wanted to help him out if his plan wasn't perfect.
     "What's your plan?" She whispered into his ear.
~~~~~~~~~~
     "What's your plan?" A soft voice muttered into Eddy's ear. Eddy huffed, slightly annoyed. He had been concentrating on Spotty really well and had been enjoying it when this busybody of a terrapin, Stephanie, had decided to butt in.
     "Spotty left in water unable to get on land... Then kill.." He mumbled, his concentration hardly on forming sentences.
     Stephanie, upon hearing Eddy's plan, very nearly screeched in agitation. What a stupid plan! She had been right to help him after all.
     Eddy paused a while in his concentration and looked up to see Stephanie literally boiling with fury and steam billowing from her ears.

*I drew this! *Smiles proudly*

     Eddy drew in a sharp breath, and knew instantly that something was wrong with his plan. He looked at Stephanie with a confused expression. What could be wrong? He didn't see any fault in his plan.
     He cast a thoughtful glance at the baleful, helpless Spotty, and then at the furious Stephanie, and back at Spotty. He did this a few more times, wondering if he should follow Stephanie.
     He made his decision, and crawled down the rock into the water, allowing Spotty to climb on the rock. He briefly watched Spotty as his tiny body slumped on the rock with tired relief. He also caught Froggy glaring at him, anger radiating from him in every direction. Eddy simply sneered at him, and paddled away.
       Stephanie watched as Eddy, that lazy, lacking of brains, and a nasty little fellow of a terrapin, swam over.   She had calmed down quite a considerable amount, but was still a little irritated. If you wanted to do something, mean or not, you had to do it properly.
     Secretly, she wanted to taste some meat too. She wasn't mean, just plain curious. What did meat actually taste like? Her whole life she had only eaten pellets, and more recently...veggies. It reeked, that green stuff, and tasted utmostly horrific.
      What did meat taste like?
     This, was the penultimate question.
     The ultimate question was:
     Oh Eddy why are you so dumb?
~~~~~~~~~
     "So...what were you saying, smarty-pants?"
      Eddy, who had just finished swimming to Stephanie, gave her a cold stare. As much as he admired her brains, he was rather offended that she had the idea to...say, help him. He was the mastermind after all! He knew she was going to take credit.
     On the other hand, he knew that if his plan did not succeed, there would be no credit to take at all. And so...he let the genius decide. He still felt a bit uneasy about. He liked being a leader, not a follower. He only took orders from one terrapin- himself.
     But in this case where his dinner may be affected...well, he had to put down his pride and listen to the nerd. Oh well, he thought.
    "What were you thinking?"spat Stephanie viciously. She glared at Eddy fiercely.
      "What the lettuce is wrong with my plan?" retorted Eddy.
      "I can straightaway tell you what's wrong with your plan!" she replied sharply."Do you even know that your plan had so many flaws?"
     "Y-yes..." Eddy said slowly.
     "Listen Eddy, I know you didn't. I'm a smart terrapin." Stephanie said. "Unlike some terrapin." she added under her breath.
      "I heard that."
      "Good for you. Buck up."
       Eddy felt anger boiling in him, but kept quiet and swallowed all his curse words. He has a lot of curse words.
     "Look, if you kill him in the water, there will be blood everywhere. And our water will get all murky," Stephanie began.
       "Who cares about murky water?" complained Eddy.
       "The humans do. They will get suspicious and maybe give us away because of..." She shifted uneasily."violent nature. So obviously your plan is ridiculous."
      Eddy listened in shock. Give up his newfound life of luxury for a craving of meat! Yes, he thought, his plan was ridiculous. But he wasn't going to lose face so quickly.
     "What else?" he snapped.
      "You don't need to know. Right now," she glanced at the nearly brightening sky, "we need to act."
        Eddy licked his lips...in anticipation...of frog blood.

DUN DUN DUN!!! GET READY FOR THE BIG MURDER!!! I spent sooo long writing this!!! Thanks for being so patient with me!😅