The Skull

Eddy wasn't on Earth anymore when he sank his teeth into the meat.
He was in heaven.
He had a weird sensation, as if he was floating...and the fresh juice dribbled from his chin as he bit down on the raw flesh. Blood tasted delicious. It was the...opposite of vegetables.
Stephanie swam over and hesitantly took a bite. Looking over at Froggy's moping figure, she felt guilty.
Was this right?...to kill for the pleasure of eating?
Never mind. She shook away the thoughts and took a nibble.
The meat practically just melted away. She sniffed and bit again.
Closing her eyes, she slowly savoured the meat.

Suddenly, a loud yawn echoed from a room.

Oh no, Stephanie thought. "Eddy, we have to clear up!" she yelled over to Eddy, who was still gorging on Spotty. That pig of Eddy. Always greedy. Always eating. She sighed and began licking up the blood.

Eddy seemed to notice too, and swallowed up the rest of the meat. Oh well.

The rock was free of the blood now, but there was still one thing. The skull.

What were they going to do about it? It wasn't like they could eat it or something. Hiding it was also difficult...no, impossible.

They looked over at Froggy.

Froggy was on the rock, facing away from them.

They heard footsteps.

There was panic in Eddy's reptilian eyes. Do something. You're the smart one. Eddy whispered in her ear.

I can't even think!!! Stephanie wanted to scream in his ear.

The human emerged from the room, and the terrapins scuttled away, avoiding eye contact with the skull.

~~~~~~~~

Amazingly, nothing happened.

The human just went into another room.

However, another two humans walked out from another room. Stephanie and Eddy watched them warily as they approached the tank.

The human bent down and peered into the tank.

Eddy gulped.

The human yelled something, and the other human edged closer and gasped.

The taller human, who had walked into that other room, came to the tank as well.

He frowned and said something. But nothing happened.

However, her murder made Stephanie wrecked with guilt. But she could do nothing about it.

Rest in peace, my friend..I'm sorry. she thought that night before she drifted off into the clutches of sleep, about the way Froggy had stared her in the eyes. And about the skull. The skull that symbolised a helpless, weak victim that couldn't protect himself.

Then, a vicious glint in her eyes.

So be it.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OVER!!!!

Thank you for being so patient with me. I am sooooo grateful!

Gotta love you all.

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!!!!!

P.S. I follow back. just saying

~~Snowxueqi