The Pet Shop(2)

Froggy and Spotty were sitting in the large tank outside the fish shop. Unlike Eddy and Stephanie, Froggy and Spotty are already friends, as they have always been and will always be. Today they stared balefully out at the bright and sunny place outside their cramped and humid residence. They longed to be outside hopping about, inhaling the fresh air and frolicking in water puddles. However, they were destined to be pets, and all they could do now was stared outside and hope that somebody would come along and take them away from this freaking tank. Unfortunately, frogs weren't quite so a common pet compared to cats and dogs.
     Just then, their prayers were answered! A tall looming figure bent over the tank and scooped out Froggy. Froggy was giddy with excitement. After waiting so long, so helplessly, somebody, somebody was coming for him, to take him to a new home...and the seemingly endless wait was finally coming to an end.
    But was Spotty going to be left behind as well?
     Froggy was carried along by the humongous creature and was placed into a bag, and the bag was placed on a table top. In the shop.
     In the shop!
     Froggy had never been inside the shop, and always wanted to know what was inside. He whipped his little body body around and around, glancing here and there. He saw multiple tanks filled with water and  strange creatures with tails swam inside.(These are, of course, fish.)
     The tall human was coming towards him again, with something in his hands.
     Froggy held his breath.
     It was...
     It was....
     "Spotty! SPOTTY!!!!!!!" He exclaimed, hopping about excitedly. His heart leaped with joy.(pun intended) What a stroke of luck! Spotty was coming with him!
     "Oh my gosh,so lucky mannn...Just imagine it! We're gonna have a tank all to ourselves! And food! " He yelped gleefully.
     "Err... Maybe not JUST to ourselves..." replied Spotty, looking at something behind Froggy. (If frogs had shoulders, I would have said look over Froggy's shoulder. -_-)
     Froggy shifted his body to look. "What's that?"
     "Terrapins... Look out for those jaws." answered Spotty.
~~~~~~~~~
"What is THAT?" Eddy taped at the green, slimy-looking creatures in the other bag just inches from them.
     "Frogs." responded Stephanie."Nothing to worry about."
      "Frog????? What kind of name is that?" scoffed Eddy.
       "Well, some people might think that terrapin is a stupid name too." retorted Stephanie.
      "Sharing a tank with such slimy creatures isn't my idea of luxury..." mumbled Eddy.

Ok. There. Sorry it was kind of short...but it was fine right? Oh and if you can just drop some random comment because it keeps me in high spirits for the rest of the day. Do a good deed!!! :D