How You Meet- Harry

You and your best friend, JJ, were meeting at the football field today for a video. He told you he was bringing his friend, Harry, and that you guys would do a Crossbar Challenge. You were really good at meeting new people so you were happy to meet one of JJ's friends.

You and JJ thought about being a couple once but then burst out into laughter, you both were better off just as friends. You and JJ have known each other since you were toddlers, your parents were best friends. You always wanted to go visit JJ at his house but he said he was afraid all of his friends would be all over you, you've never stepped foot in his house or met any of his friends.

You parked your car and got out seeing JJ and his friend Harry. Harry had brownish hair and the brightest smile you have ever seen, extremely adorable. You ran onto the field and interrupted them from practicing. When JJ saw you he smiled and approached you in a hug, while Harry just stared. When JJ saw him staring he hit his arm and stopped him from staring.

"You must be Harry, I'm Y/N!" You gave a polite smile and put your hand out for him to shake, and he grabbed your hand shaking it. "Nice to meet you." He still didn't say anything.

JJ turned on his camera and introduced you and Harry. When he was finished talking and explains the rules, which were, you get three balls to kick, which were lined up in a row and whoever could hit the most crossbars would win, and whoever got the least amount of points had to eat hot sauce. You all got in line and while JJ was taking his turn, Harry and you talked.

"How long have you been friends with JJ?" You ask, trying to be as polite as possible.

"For a while now, JJ and I became friends almost the second after we met. You and JJ have been friends since you were little lads, right?" He points to JJ and then to you.

"Yeah-" you hear a shout come from JJ and you both turn to see JJ flat on his back. You and Harry both laugh and high five. After JJ was finished cooling off from his hissy fit from not hitting any part the crossbar, it was your turn.

"You any good?" You look to see Harry and you give him your 'really?' look and then you look at JJ who is laughing.

You kicked the first ball and got it in the center of the crossbar. After kicking the next it was the left corner of the crossbar, and the last was the right side. You turn around to see JJ smirking and Harry's mouth wide open. After him not saying anything for a moment he mumbles something.

"I think I'm in love." You all laugh and now it was his turn.

Harry only hits one of the footballs and then walks back to you and JJ, JJ being the loser. JJ got in front of the camera pouring the hot sauce and drinking it. At first, he was fine but when it kicked in, it was hilarious. After he cooled off he did his outro and you had a new "friend".