How You Meet- Ethan

You were a huge YouTube nerd, mostly on YouTube 24/7 unless you were working. Your favorite YouTube channel was The Sidemen channel. You loved each and every one of The Sidemen but one stood out more than the others, Ethan. His laugh was so adorable and his personality, and his humor, and his cute smile. You would do almost anything to meet him. You have always wanted to start a YouTube channel but didn't have the confidence, time, and had no idea what you would post about.

You had to work today, your work being Nandos, so after you had your work outfit on you headed off to work. It started to rain extremely bad when you got to Nandos and you were lucky you missed it.

After a long day of working, you were so ready to go home. Only a few people remained in the restaurant and you were pleading they leave but then more people came in. You groaned and looked to see two customers you were glad to see. Ethan and Simon.  You called seating them and tried keeping your cool as best as you could. You were shaking tremendously though. After sitting them down, you realized Ethan looked absolutely depressed. You wanted to ask if he was okay but you weren't allowed to ask him anything except his order.

"My name is Y/N and I will be your server today, can I get you guys anything to drink today?" You had a huge smile on your face and look at both of them, neither of them answering, Simon staring at Ethan who is just frowning and staring into thin air.

"We'll both have Coke, please," Simon speaking for the both of them, you nodded and headed into the kitchen. After getting them two Cokes, you head back and set there drinks down lightly.

"Let me know-" you were about to finish what you were going to say but Ethan cut you off.

"Can I ask you something?" He looks up, hopeful I would say yes. I would do absolutely anything to help Ethan so I nodded.

"Ethan, don't-" Simon started but Ethan ignored and started talking to me, and he never lost eye contact.

"You are an extremely pretty lady before I say anything, I thought I might say before I totally ruin my chance of asking you out because you'll think I'm a madman after this." You blushed and nodded, "I make videos online, on YouTube. I play video games, mostly FIFA, and I make real life football videos with guys like him." He points to Simon who just waves and gives a fake smile. "I love making videos but lately I have been doubting myself a lot, and I don't think I'm funny anymore. So I'm thinking of leaving YouTube altogether." Your eyes widen and have a sickening feeling form in your stomach.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" I ask and he scoots over for you to sit. "I wasn't going to say anything but I am a huge fan of the both of you." They both looked at me shocked but then Ethan smiled. "I have been watching your videos for so so long now, and I love them. You are still hilarious and adorable just like you've always been, so if you don't want to stop making videos and you are still funny, don't stop making videos. I know I would be devastated if you did." You realized you called him adorable but hope he didn't notice that part.

"That's why I brought him here, he was sulking around the house and I had to get him to do something." Simon finally spoke an Ethan nodded.

"Thank you..." Ethan looks at my name tag and then speaks again, "Y/N", you smile and nod getting out of the booth.

"You're welcome, now, let me know when you two are ready to order." You smile and walk away. You peak your head around the corner and saw them talking, can't really hear what they are saying. They're arguing it seems.

"You just met her!" Simon shouts loud enough for me to hear, then he looks and sees me and I get embarrassed. He waves me over and I obey. "We're ready to order." They both order and I head back to the kitchen as I turn back last second I see Simons' mouth say "do it."

I grab their food and set it down on the table, telling them to enjoy their meal as I walk back to the kitchen. When they finish I head back and after they say nothing else I gave them their receipt. After they paid, they both waved to me and gave me a polite smile, Ethan thanking me again. I nodded and headed to the receipt but saw something written on a napkin.

"I'm sorry I couldn't say face to face but I would love to talk and tell you how much it meant to me, helping me. So call me after work. *insert number* -your favorite, Ethan" you smile and put the napkin in your pocket.

~~~

Now that I have done all seven Sidemen, request anything you would like! -Ash :)