JJ #1- Hide and Seek in the Rain

It was a rainy afternoon in autumn and everyone was in the Sidemen house. (You and all the Sidemen) you all were just watching tv until Vik decided to speak up.

  "Okay, I'm bored out of my mind and I know I'm not the only one! Let's go do something!" After he finished his sentence we all just stared at him. "What?"

  "Vik, what are we supposed to do, it's probably 2 degrees Celsius outside, what do you want to do?" Your boyfriend JJ spoke up

  You got up and looked out the window, it was raining but there was no thunder or lightning. You thought about the boys and their reoccurring video series of Hide and Seek.

  "What if you guys do a Hide and Seek in the Rain?" You turned to face the boys and they all seemed to like your idea. "I can just watch you guys fail inside because I know you don't really have anyone else in those types of videos." You were a little disappointed you wouldn't be able to join but it would still be fun to watch.

  "No no no no no," Simon spoke up and all the other guys joined him. "It was your idea Y/N, you definitely get to join in." You smiled at his response and then you all started to run to your rooms to get dressed and get equipment.

  When you reached yours and JJ's room, you headed for the closet and got your Sidemen coat (Sidemenclothing.com) on and left on your leggings. JJ got on his attire and smiled at you, it was more a grin than anything actually.

  "What?" You smiled back and looked at him confused.

"You and I should hide together, I have the perfect idea for a hiding spot." You nodded and you even got to have your own camera to film by JJ.

  When you all rejoined downstairs you discussed the rule that you had to hide in the premises of the Sidemen garden and not past the fences, that was really the only rule.

  Josh was the seeker and you were all ready to go, as soon as he started counting, you and JJ ran outside. You let him lead to the hiding spot and all the other boys spread out. Simon and Harry seeming to be a team.

  JJ eventually led you to the edge of the Sidemen premises and told you to climb the tree. You were an excellent climber when it came to trees anyways, but you knew Harry probably had the same idea.

  "I have a better idea," you grabbed JJs arm and let him to the gate of the Sidemen house.

  "Babe, this is a terrible idea, Josh is obviously going  to see us." You rolled your eyes and shook away his comment.

  "Josh is going to pass us and go straight for the woods. Harry is obviously going to climb a tree and Simon is probably going to join him. I saw Tobi hide behind the bushes that are behind the house and Vik is in the shed. Ethan I believe is very close to Vik." You looked at JJ who looked like he was expecting for you to continue. You rolled your eyes and him and continued, "when Josh goes into the woods, probably after finding Tobi, we'll head back to the house and hide where Tobi was. Josh won't expect it." You looked at JJs blank stare before it turned to a face of realization.

  After hearing Josh yell from the house, you sat and waited behind a bush with JJ. When your theory turned out to be correct you gave JJ a look and held up a finger for him to wait. Once Josh was out of view you ushered JJ to follow you. While you were running back to the house you were crouched with one camera in your hand.

  You had almost reached the house when you heard a splash behind you. You looked back and saw JJ flat on his back from slipping on the wet grass. You tried to stifle a laugh in order not to get Josh's attention while rushing to get JJ up. When he finally got up you had gotten your places behind the bush that Tobi was at.

  You had your camera aimed at your face and you just sat in silence looking at each other, out of breath, and then you remember his fall again. You could hold back your laugh but JJ seemed to struggle.

  "Wait where is your camera, JJ?" You asked starting to giggle again. He looked around before we both looked at each other and we knew exactly where it was. We look over the bush and see his camera lying there, being extremely glad it was waterproof.

  "I've got this," before you could stop JJ from getting his camera, he was on a mission. You aimed the camera towards him and watch as he was pretending to be a spy. He rolled on the ground and pretended to be stealthy. You tried to contain your laughter but it was very difficult.

  He got his camera and then rolled back to the bush before hearing a loud shout come from above the trees. It was Harry and Simon being found.

  As you and JJ stayed behind the bush and just talked about stupid topics and laughing at each other before Ethan and Vik were both found. All of them have been found except for JJ and yourself.

  When you saw the guys walking towards the house you and JJ looked at each other before realizing there could only be one winner. You were very competitive and needed to win.

  You moved to the other side of the bushes and mouthed "may the best man win" to JJ.

  As you heard the guys shouted for one of us to say where they were, you didn't budge and neither did JJ. As they got closer and closer the group went to JJs side and Josh saw him first.

  "Yes!" You jumped up and smiled, being the winner of Hide and Seek in the Rain.