The Necklace He Gives You

Tobi- You were at Tobi's flat, sitting on the couch waiting for Tobi to finish filming his gaming video. You were on your laptop scrolling through Instagram when you saw that a friend of yours had posted a picture of a bracelet that their significant other had gotten them. You liked the picture before scrolling down more to see an add that had crystal chockers on them. You liked the ad and then decided to click on it. It brought you to a website that had a bunch of crystal jewelry and then you saw one that really caught your eye. It was a pink crystal necklace but it had another one above it that had a heart.

  "Stunning," you muttered to yourself, then hearing Tobi open up the fridge in the kitchen. You turned off your laptop and spent the rest of the afternoon spending time with Tobi.

  A week later you had spent the night at Tobi's and you had woken up to a letter from Tobi and it read: "Not as stunning as you." You were confused for a moment before seeing a box sat where the note was, you had opened it to reveal the beautiful necklace that you saw on the website. You smiled and put it on walking out of Tobi's room and into the living room where you saw a smiling Tobi.

  "I love you," you say walking up to Tobi and giving him a kiss.

  Vik- You and Vik have been dating for five months exactly, today marked the day of your five-month anniversary. Neither of you had once said I love you to each other because you both wanted to be sure of it before saying it. You and Vik decided to do something small for that day since it was only five months and not something huge like one year. You went to a little restaurant that wasn't far from The Sidemen house.

  You both have gotten your food and drink and you both are just chatting back and forth about your relationship, all things that are positive. You start talking about when you both started dating and it reminds you of all the wonderful times you have shared together. You wanted to tell him that you loved him but didn't want him to feel like he had to say it back. When all of a sudden Vik tells you to close your eyes. You questioned it at first but then listened and did so.

  You heard him get up from his seat and walk behind you. You felt Vik wrap a, what you assumed to be, a necklace around your neck. He attached it and moved your hair so that the necklace was under it. (If you don't have long hair then ignore that part) You got butterflies in your stomach and you were very eager to see it but you kept your eyes closed until Vik said otherwise.

  "Now before you open your eyes, just remember that I care deeply about you and I don't want this to affect our relationship in any way if you don't feel the same. You have made me so unbelievably happy these past five months and I have wanted to tell you this for a while but didn't know how. So with that being said, you can open your eyes." You look down at your new necklace and saw that it read, "I love you to the moon and back" with a star inside of a moon. It brought tears to your eyes and you instantly got up and hugged Vik.

  "I love you too."

  Simon- At the beginning of every week, Simon would always give you a rose on your date, since Sundays were date night. He has started doing this about a month ago and today has been a month since he started doing it. It has become a normal thing that you had gotten used to so when you saw that he didn't have a rose this time, it was a little upsetting.  You both had an amazing night and it was absolutely so perfect that you forgot all about the rose and you didn't mind at all.

  When the date was over you headed back to The Sidemen House and remember how much you love Simon and all that he has done for you. When you got inside, you took a shower and removed all the makeup from your face. You ended up wearing a Sidemen shirt for your PJs that night. When you walked out of the bathroom you saw Simon on his bed with a cheeky grin while he was searching for something to watch on Netflix.