How You Meet- Josh

You were really quiet in high school (Uni), just kept to yourself really. You had a few friends that were also really quiet and you were thankful for them. However, none of those friends were on your bus. You were currently walking to get to your bus, and you absolutely hate the bus. People are loud and obnoxious and you can't stand being around rambunctious people.

      "Hey Y/N!" You turn to see one of the cool kids, Josh. He approaches you and has a huge smile on his face. You looked at him confused for a second, wondering why he was even talking to you.

     "Why are talking to me? How do you know my name? Also, what do you want?" You asked and his smile grew even bigger if that was even possible.

      "We have classes together, you didn't think I paid attention? I'm talking to you because I want to be nice and I think you and I could potentially be friends, so, I was wondering if I could give you a ride home?" He starts fiddling with his fingers and you giggle a bit.

      "Well, you and I both know you're very popular and see all girls as if they are toys. So, no, you cannot give me a ride home and we cannot be friends." You turn to get on your bus but he pulls you off the steps, your bus driver getting very annoyed. "I have to go!" You turn to him and he smirks.

      "Sorry miss, she'll be taking a car today." When he finished talking your bus driver nods, closes the bus door, and drives away. You turn and he starts laughing. You did think it was a bit funny but you tried to keep a stern look on your face.

      "What the Hell, how am I supposed to get home?! My mom and dad are working! I have no one else to bring me home!" You start to yell and his laugh soon faded out to his smile.

      "You can get a ride home from me, come on Y/N, just be a little daring and trust me." You squinted at him and he raises his eyebrows.

      "Fine."