Chapter 2

As I was walking down the hall I turned back to see where Ty was but what I saw just made me more angry. Ther he was with Riley wrapped all around him completely forgetting all about me.

After all that had happed I had decided not to talk to Ty. During lunch I sat at a table away from the sun. Ty feels distant nowadays or am I the one who has changed?Have my feelings taken the upper hand? I thought. I looked around and observed my surrounding. Everyone had company only I was all alone. I am not the loner type. I have friends other than Ty but I prefer to just hang out with Ty only.

I reached for PB&J sandwich. As I was eating the sandwich, I felt my vibrating in the back pocket. I reached for it. It was a text. A text from Brian.

Brian Hastings was the guy I dated for the past two years. I met him when we were in junior high. He was a great guy. Real tall and a really good quaterback. And he was the rightful owner of the jacket that was being held hostage by Ty. Before joining high school he told me that he would be leaving the town, his family was moving to Texas. It was alright with me. At that moment of time I believed that we could make it work. We could make this long distance relation work. On the day when he left he gave me his sports jacket. He left it as a memento.

A year ago,
"Brian I need to talk to you."I said over the phone. "Yeah what is the matter,Alexis?"he had asked. "I cannot be with you any longer."I had replied. "Is it because of the long distance thing?"he asked. "No,the distance has nothing to do with this."I replied. "Then?"he asked. "I have feelings for someone else."I replied. "I should have known earlier. Its Tyler right...?"he asked. "But how...?"before I could complete the question he said,"Don't worry its alright, as long as you are happy."he said...
That was the last conversation I had with him.

As long as I'm happy huh?I thought to myslef. I began to red the text.
Hey Alexis! I am coming back to Glenview and I will also be enrolling in Glenview high. I didn't really like the way we left things. So lets talk it over. I am coming back for two things-You and my sports jacket. I hope you have taken good care of it. See you soon.
                                  -Brian

Brian was coming back. My ex and the only other person except me who knew about my feelings. I had told Ty that I had broken up with Brian but never had I once told him the reason. The things were going to get complicated. I had to get the jacket back. I dialled Ty's number. He picked up the phone. Before he could say anything I screamed over the phone,"Ty I don't care about what happened but meet me right now. I'm sitting out where we usually sit. Return me the sports jacket. I need it"and I hung up the phone.

A moment later I saw Ty frantically running towards the table. As soon as he reached the table he reached for the bottled water and drank the entire thing in one go. "Ty,give me the jacket back."I said as he sat down next to me. "You said I can keep it."he said trying to catch his breath. "Yeah I did. But I need it now."I said. "Ok but you know the condition."he said. "Yeah ok anyways where were you?"I asked. "I was at the parking lot."he answered. "What?Why were you there?"I asked. "Ahh...I was with Riley."he said looking away from me. "Now answer me why are you mad at me?"he asked. "Ty, today was supposed to be our day but no you had to be with Riley. What about the things you said said back the huh?That we will always spend the first day together?"I said air quoting the last word. "Oh,I get it now someone is jealous."he said. "Ty, stop it. Now are you going to give me jacket or not?"I asked. "I will but not right now I will give it to you later. Anyways what is the time?"he asked.I looked at my watch "Almost 1pm but why?"I questioned. "So we still got 11hrs before this day is officially over. I have some plans for tonight. I will let you know."he said and before I could ask anything else he left once again in a hurry.

As he was leaving I was unable to take my eyes away from him. I regained my conciousness and drifted my eyes away from him. He had plans. But what were his plans? But there were things that needed to be paid more attention to. Brian was coming back. I had to give him reasons for the things I said and the things I did.

Author's note
Hey guys I hope you all are enjoying the story. What will happen when Brian comes back? What does Tyler has in store for Alexis?