Closure

Your POV-

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Trigger warning- Suicide mentioning ⚠️️

"Now, you will answer the things I say, or revive a punishment." The man said.

"What kind of punishment~" I laughed, my laughed ended short when a burst of electricity shot through my body. "T-That all you got?"

"What's your name."

"What's your name?" I asked back.

He shocked me again.

"I will ask again before switching to a different method. What. Is. your. Name."

"I'm. Not. Telling. You." I spat.

"Very well." He sighed, pushing the shock button to a higher level.

I won't break. I've been in this situation plenty of times! They might as well kill me, Because if he knows who I am, he'll now my entire past. Sorry guy, better do it-

That's his game. Tord. He's doing this because of something Tord did! Son of a BISH!

"You think I'm going to talk?" I grinned. "You might as well kill me, but that's not the point of this is it? You're trying to get back at Tord who did something to your... Girlfriend?"

"You are smart for a woman." He said.

"Comes with the job I have." I replied.

"As Tords slave?"

"I am not his slave!" I yelled.

"Oh but I think otherwise." He grinned. "After all, why would he put you in jeopardy?"

"Because he knows I can survive shit like this. Done it before, doing it now you ass."

"Because of him?"

"Because of my soldiers."

"Soldiers?" He asked puzzled.

"Shit." I muttered.

"You're (Y/N)? The Purple leader?" He asked laughing. "This is great! Double revenge!"

"What."

"You don't remember the Green army? You sent an attack, causing the decimation of the entire army."

"And yet you survived. I always knew you were selfish." I growled. "What did you do? Make sure your troops stay inside the building while you flew away on a private jet?"

He stayed silent. The bastard! Killed his own troops!

"You bastard." I spit at him.

"I got my revenge on you long ago." He grinned. "Who's spy did you think went to your party?"

Pure rage glazed my eyes, how could he do such a thing? There was no war I was part of... I was going to have everyone go home to their family's the next day...

"I'll kill you!" I yelled through tears.

He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by slow clapping. I turned my head, but couldn't see who it was. As the person approached, I could see a tiny bit of red.

"Tord." The man growled.

"Such a shame really." I heard Tord tsk. "I always liked Hope."

The mans face turned to pure rage. He grabbed a knife and went straight to my neck.

"I'll kill her the slowest and most agonizing way possible." He growled.

"You won't have the chance Markus." Tord said amused. "You wanna know why I killed her?"

"I killed her because you killed (Y/N)s troops." Tord said approaching slowly. "Figured the best way to harm you, was through her. I suppose I was right."

The knife was pressed against my throat, forcefully. Tord winked and the Knife was dropped into my lap, Markus collapsed behind me.

"Tord how did you-"

"You think I'd let my darling be harmed?" He asked. "Paul, the serum please."

"Yes sir." Paul says behind me.

He stabbed some needle into my neck, repairing my legs and various other injuries. How Tord managed to create a serum of this sort, is honestly strange.

He unlocked the handcuffs and I jumped into Tords arms, nearly knocking him over. He hugged me back, Paul stood in the background silently chanting OTP.

"I missed you." Todd whispered.

"I missed you too." I said, sinking deeper into his chest.

"You know where I'll be." Paul said.

"Where's patryk?"

"He refused to uh... rejoin me..."

"What did you do to them?"

"I may have attempted to murder Paul... he betrayed me..." he stuttered, breathing heavily. "I nearly killed him..."

"Tord relax. It's alright, he's fine!" I said trying to reassure him. "He's alright."

"No, no he isn't." He shook his head. "He nearly died at the hands of Patryk, under my order. I nearly shot both of them. I-"

"TORD STOP." I said. "They're fine, your fine, relax. Please, please just relax."

"I can't..." he said backing away from me. "I can't when all I see is them..."

"TORD!" I yelled, running to his now lifeless body. "Please, oh god no, please!"

I shot up on my bed, I don't remember being here? A man ran into the room, I couldn't understand what he was saying. I could only hear a woman screaming, no, my screaming.

"(Y/N)!" The man yelled. "It's me Tord! Relax!" He said pinning me to the bed.

"T-Tord? No... you're dead!" I said trying to get out of his grasps. "Let me GO you liar! TORDS DEAD!"

"I can't be dead if I'm right here!" He yelled at me. "Look at me. LOOK AT ME!"

I looked to see Tords soft brown eyes, worried with sadness.

"T-Tord?" I whimpered.

"Yes." He sighed in relief, hoping off of my bed. "The serum knocked you out, so I brought you to where Edds been staying. What happened in your dream?"

"Y-You killed yourself Tord..." I cried. "I thought I lost you! I thought-"

He cut me off with a passionate kiss.

"I'm alright (Y/N). Everything is all right."