Short n Sweet

"Tord?" I breathed, feeling the cold upon my nose and cheeks.

I could see my breath, but couldn't see him. The night was silent, no one was out here. I turned around to go back inside, but the house was gone, replaced with a freezing Tord without a sweatshirt.

"Tord!" I yelled running over to him.

Before I could hug him, he grinned and disappeared into the unknown. I looked around and all of a sudden-

I was standing in the middle of the road as a large truck came towards me. There was not enough time to jump away, looks like this is the-

"(Y/N)!" Tord yelled jumping and pushing me to the other side of the road. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

He looked desperately for an answer in my expression as he lay, pinning my hands to the ground. He sighed and rolled off as Tears began to roll down my face.

"(Y/N)?" Tom asked running across the street. "What happened?"

"I-I must have been sleep walking... I woke up and almost was hit by a truck..." I said whipping the tears.

"And scared the living hell out of me..." Tord sighed.

"Come on, lets get you inside." Tom said. "I'll make hot chocolate."

I nodded my head, slowly standing up. Tord walked behind me as we walked across the street. He was most likely more shaken than me...

"Please don't ever do that again." Tord said as we walked through the door.

"I-I'll try." I said sniffling.

"Come here." Tord said, wrapping his arms tightly around my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face in his arms. "I'm sorry." I whispered, falling asleep in his arm.

Sorry about it being short... kinda running into the magical wall of writers block...