Fight

Can't write Lemon for the life of me. Sorry guys!

"Tord?" She asked. "You wanna go out to eat with Edd?"

"Edd?" I asked confused. "Why is he talking to you?"

"Because he's my best friend?" She replied. "Don't tell me you 'don't want me to hang out with him anymore.' I know you're possessive, but this is just insane."

"I just don't want you to fall in love with him and leave me for someone like him."

"I wouldn't- Someone like him?! What the hell are you implying?!"

"He's just weird okay?!" I yelled back. "God, I'd kill him if you weren't friends with him."

"You'd kill him?!" She yelled, jumping off the couch. "Screw this, I don't need to be here."

"Where the hell do you think your going?" I yelled, standing up and throwing her back onto the couch. "Fine. If you'd rather go to him, than I'll kill him."

"Tord no!" She yelled grabbing my arm.

In a split second I slapped her, hard, across the face. She landed on the ground, tears filling her eyes, and looking up at me with disappointment.

I calmly walked over to her, watching as she flinched away.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I can't stand to think of you with other guys. We do crazy things, And even the best of us would screw someone as beautiful as you."

She stayed silent, her eyes filling with hatred, sadness, and.... fear. She's afraid of me. Goddamnit, she's afraid of me now.

"This is what I was afraid of, me harming you because I can't stand the thought of you leaving me. (Y/N) I'm truly sorry." I sighed. "You can go see Edd, hell you can leave me for him for all I care. What I just did doesn't deserve forgiveness. Don't forgive me."

"I'm leaving." She choked out. "For ever."

I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt. I almost cried right then and there, I almost broke my second favorite plant. I nodded my head, and stood up.

"I'll go grab your things then."

"You son of a-"

I was suddenly kicked to the ground, being pinned by the collar of my hoodie, and suddenly thrown into the wall. Tom was spitting venom, pissed off beyond comprehension.

"You freaking hit her Commie?!" He yelled pulling a knife out. "I should have killed you a long time ago."

The knife was placed to my throat. The ringing in my ears was to loud to hear anything he said after. The only thing I could hear, was a gun being cocked.

I pushed Tom out of the way, pinning (Y/N) to the floor as the trigger was pulled. Someone else had taken the chance to assassinate her, only not reaching their target.

I was on top of her, watching her shocked expression turn right back to fear as she noticed whose blood was on her.

I had killed the guy with the knife, saving her. I rolled off of her, onto the floor, staring at the ceiling. I began to laugh maniacally.

"God I never thought this would be the end!" I laughed.

"Tord please don't talk like that!" She yelled grabbing my hand as I coughed up blood. "Y-You'll be fine. I-I promise!"

"D-Don't make promises you can't keep." I said. "Don't ever forgive me (Y/N). The minute you do you'll feel guilty. You did nothing wrong, this was all my fault."

"Tord-"

"No, don't." I smiled slightly. "Come here..."

She lifted me into a hug. I pulled the syringe out of my pocket, stabbing her in the arm. She was knocked out instantly.

"Tom?" I said. "Don't let her remember me, have her live a happy life without me, okay?"

He nodded his head in sadness.

"I'm sorry Commie."

"Classic stupid Tom." I laughed as my vision faded.

My head landed on her peaceful sleeping body, that I would never be able to see again. I began to cry, looking at her.

"I love you." I whispered as my vision exploded into whiteness.

~~~~~~~

"Boss?" Paul said.

"She won't remember me at all, correct?" I asked.

"As long as nobody tries to make her remember sir."

"Goodbye Commie." Tom said, picking (Y/N) off the ground, and leaving the scene.

I took the visor off my head, causing the clone to disappear. I had been able to have the clone bleed like a human, and god did that come in handy.

I didn't mean to die, I wanted her to hate me so I could finish my work, and it worked. The only issue was, Tom interrupted everything.

Book 3 will be out sometime later okay?

IM NOT DONE!

A special thanks to PhoenixGirl132 for giving me ideas for two chapters.

Alright. I'll see you all soon!

-Aly