Painless Fate

"Open the door Kaitlyn!" Ash demanded from the other side of my bedroom door.

The door knob jingled as Ash's brutal hands shook the only thing keeping me safe.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my black leggings as my stomach did somersaults.

"Go away!" I stuttered as tears gathered up in my eyes again. They spilled over like a waterfall and rushed down my pale face.

"Kaitlyn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so carried away! " Ash yelled back. He banged on the door a few more times.

The events that previously occurred flashed by my eyes.

My phone shone brightly with a message that sent me into hysterics.

So your parents aren't home for a few days, baby?- Ash

'How did u know that?' I replied quickly. I thought I made sure not tell him.

'Zoe was talking about it during science. "' He replied a second later.

I starred at the white iPhone emotionless. That bitch. If she wants Ash so badly she can have him. I could imagine her flashing him her signature smile and a flip of her wavy blonde hair. Then she'd lean across his desk revealing a good amount of cleavage. She'd twirl her fake blonde hair and giggle about some stupid shit.

She was the bane of my existence. The funny part is that my best friend is her identical twin.

'You're in trouble, princess. You know I hate lying. ' -ash

My phone buzzed again and my whole body began to tremble. No this can't be happening. I'll be at his mercy.

Not more than 5 minutes later my front door was slammed open.

"Princess. " He purred making my skin crawl. I walked out of my bedroom and peered over the wood railing that was above the foyer. His perfect blonde hair was messy on top of his chiseled face. He was so perfect but so wrong.

"Ash, you need to leave. " I said staying up top.

His milky brown eyes connected with my dull brown ones and my heart fluttered. There was something about him that still kept me around.

"But baby," he whined liked a little kid making me smile.

"Ash you know my parents would kill you and me. " I said trying to regain my cool. He was throwing me a pouty look that made my knees weak.

"As long as I die with you. " He smirked and began to walk up the grand stair case passing under the diamond chandelier.

"Ash, no. " My voice came out in a whisper as his strong arms wrapped around my short body. I squirmed in his hold, making him tighten more. I winced in pain.

"Kaitlyn, stop struggling. " He cooed stroking my hair. Slowly this firm hands trailed down my body to the hem of my shirt. He slid them up and began to caress my breast as he pecked my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I pushed him off me harder than I meant to and he stumbled into the railing. It creaked in protest as the weight hit it.

"Kaitlyn, you bad girl. It's time for a little punishment. " He growled gripping my wrist hard.

He pulled back his fist and nailed me right in the face. I could feel the hot red substance ooze out my nose.

I collapsed to the ground in pain as Ash kicked me in the gut over and over.

"Get up. " He growled yanking my broken body upwards.

As soon as I stood up he shook my shoulders hard. I knew there'd be a good amount of bruising later.