Chapter 5: You Want to See Crazy?

I pulled away from Austin and turned towards the paparazzi. My body shock with fear and anger.

"Give me the camera. " I said trying to hide my anger. He just snapped another photo in response. he mumbled to himself and spit in his hand slicking back his greasy black hair.

"Kaitlyn stop. " Austin gently grabbed my arm. I ripped it away from him and ran at the man. My brown hair flew behind me, my pony tail hitting me in the face repeatedly.

"Austin's new girlfriend is crazy!" The man laughed snapping photos as I ran wildly after him.

"You want to see crazy?" Just before he got to his car I pounced on him.

" Get the hell off me! " We both crashed to the ground as I reached for his camera. He jerked it away from me and jumped in his car speeding away. I sat in the damp grass and starred at him as tears began to fall down my face. Austin's arm was around me pulling me up in a matter of seconds.

"Kaitlyn, what's wrong it's just a photo?" He asked. His eyebrows turned down confused. I wiped the tears away and starred back at him.

"I have a boyfriend. " I whispered. What was I doing? Did I really think I could ever keep that from him? His hand slowly left my body and hung limply by his side. His brown eyes began to tear up like he was going to cry.

"Oh" it came out chocked. " If I'd known you had a boyfriend I would never had asked you out."

"You're saying this was gonna be a "hit it and quit it"!" slowly I backed away from him anger brewing in side of me. Austin looked hurt like id just punched the air out of him.

"Kaitlyn, that's not what I meant. " Sure. "Can we please be friends at least? I don't think I could live with out you in my life!" His lips curved into a smile as he starred at me. How could I say no to a face like that? He reached his hand out and grabbed mine. "I'll get this all cleared up. I promise"

I nodded my head and looked down at my dress. Dirt and grass stains rested on my white dress like the sour memories that kept replaying in my mind. "I better get changed. goodnight Austin. "

"Goodnight Kaitlyn. " He let go of my hand and got in the car. Before I went inside I watched as he pulled out of my drive way in his beat up minivan. It get like he was pulling out of my life.

"God, babe you're so tight. "Sounded from upstairs. There was a series of thumping sounds followed by some moans.

"Are you kidding me?" I muttered under my breath. I stormed up to my room slamming the door behind me.

My phone began to rang and I groaned in protest. I really did not want to talk to anyone right now. It felt like there was a giant weight in my chest as I went over Ash's reactions to the photo. I took my phone out of my purse and answered it anyways.

"Hello. " I spoke into the phone gravely.

"Kaitlyn. " The word rolled of Skyler's tongue in distaste.

"I know. You saw the photo already?" I said putting my free hand over my face.

"It's all over twitter. " Skyler sighed.

"I kinda don't feel like talking right now. " more like really!

"I understand. I just wanted to make sure you where okay. " She replied referring to Ash.

"Yeah, yeah. " I laughed falsely as a knot formed in my stomach. "Look, I got to go. Bye, Sky. " I hung up the phone not wanting to hear her response. I stripped out of my dirty clothes and changed into my pajamas. I flopped down on to my bed and instantly fell into a dream, more like a nightmare.