Chapter 7: Smashing Zoes phone

"So he kissed you?" Skyler asked as she shoved more chips in her mouth. We were sitting at lunch as SKyler and Jessie bombarded me with questions about the weekend.

"Yes. That's it." I blushed taking a bite of my sandwich. The weekend had been quite a roller coaster. Going from almost being raped to making out with a pop star. A pop star. Austin. The way our lips connected felt like they were shaped for eachother. There was no awkwardness with the kiss. It was heaven. My stomach tiwsted as i remembered Tyler. I had this bad feeling I woudl be running into him again.

"God, Kaitlyn. If Tyler ever lays his hands on you again I'll beat him." Jessie said squishing a banana in his hand harder and harder with each word he said. We all yelped as his banana blew up in our faces.

"Jessie!" SKyler giggled as she whisked her blonde hair away form the mess. The hwole lunch room turned torwards us. Glares of hatred where shot at us. They could not believe that a girl like me what get a guy like Austin.

'but serously, Katie. Are you listening?" Skyler waved her hand in my face and I turned toward her. "Please tell us if you ever get in any danger like that again, okay?" Her face softened as she clasped her hand in mine.

"Don't worry guys. I've got this unde control." I lied taking a bit of my sandwhich. Could they see right through me? Probably. I suck at lying. But you know what they say, sucking at somthing is the first step at being kinda good at something.

The clicking of heels sounded through out the lunch room as the voices began to fade. My heart pounded in my chest as i knew who was coming next. A bony but freshly manicured hand smacked down hard on the white table.

"So you locked lips with a celebrity?" Zoe sneered as she stood next to me. She smiled at Jessie who just looked down and completely ignored Skyler.

"Maybe. " I shrugged nonchalantly but my heart beat faster. I feared that the whole lunch room could hear my heart pounding against my rib cage.

"Just so you know it doesn't make you special. I could kiss any celebrity I want but I'm not a whore like you. " Zoe laughed. She had one of the laughs that made you feel like you had to laugh along. The whole lunch room erupted into laughter. For a high school this place was very immature.

"Go bother someone who actually cares, Zoe. " Skyler said clutching her drink tightly.

"Be quiet, Skyler. I'm just telling Kaitlyn here the facts. " Zoe backed away from the table not wanting to get punched again.

It felt like id been punched in the stomach. Was I really a whore? No. No I wasn't! The feeling of vomiting grew and grew as a certain someone walked into my view. Ash. He looked so adorable with his ripped jeans. I just wanted to run my hands though his hair. Kaitlyn stop! Stop it! You're done! He's the reason you almost got raped.

The queezy feeling increased as he made his way over here.

"Hi, Kaitlyn. " he let his tray hit the table hard causing me to flinch.

"Leave. " everyone at the table looked at me with surprised expressions.

"What?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"I said leave. "

"Why?"

"Because. " I stuffed some French fries in mouth and Ash just starred at me.

"I'm not leaving. "

"Then I will. " I stood up but Ash pulled me back down.

"Why are you acting like this!?" He hissed in my ear.

"Your little friend almost took my virginity after we broke up!" I spat at him angrily. How could this guy be so dumb? Nobody hangs out with their ex when they break up. At least I thought we broke up?

"We broke up?" He looked at me hurt.

"You said it was over, Ash!" I sighed pushing my food around on my tray.

"I-i-i didn't mean it. " ash looked genuinely sad. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

"Ash, don't do this. " I spoke in an exaggerated tone because that is how I felt. I am done with this endless torment I'm in.

"Kaitlyn, I had no idea Tyler was going to do that. I swear," he paused clasping his hand over mine, " I did not tell him to and I will speak to him about it. "

"Speak to him about it?!" I stood up rapidly as my anger grew. "Ash, were done. Over. You said it!" I hastily stomped out of the cafeteria and ashes foot steps followed. His hand reached out stroking my face gently. Shivers went through my body as I recoiled against the lockers.

"Kaitlyn," he spoke my name huskily as he pushed my hair out of my face. "I love you. " his lips came into mine and involuntarily my eyes closed and my hands reached out towards him. Our lips moved in sync as Ash tangled his hands in my hair. The familiar feeling of his soft lips made me smile. I pulled back as he did and I couldn't fight the smile that was growing on my face. The bell rang and Ash turned and walked down the hall way to class leaving me speechless. I turned on my heels to head to science when someone's laughing caught my attention. Zoe stood with phone in hand and a smirk on here perfect face.

This time I wouldn't let it get to me because this time it's not going anywhere. I walked over to her causally before I ripped her phone out of her hand and threw it on the ground. Her lips formed an O as my foot smashed into her phone over and over.

"You...weirdo!" Zoe screamed as she crumpled to the ground and held her smashed cell phone in her hands. I walked away as if I were floating on air. "Austin will find out about this. I will make sure of it. " Zoe said as she rose from the floor. My heart drop as I turned and watched her strut away.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER SORRY IVE BREN WORKING ON A NEW PIECE!