Chapter 3: Accident Prone

"I'm so sorry!" Austin said.

The music of the opening act pounded in my ears as I looked into Austin's eyes.

"I-I-I-" I stuttered like an idiot.

My heart was beating a million miles a minute as Austin smiled down at me. His strong arms where wrapped around me to prevent another fall.

Suddenly the grounded shifted and I was looking down at it.

"Please put me down. " I murmured embarrassed. I would most likely throw up on him because I was so nervous.

"No,beautiful." My whole body tingled when he called me that. "You fell pretty hard and I wouldn't want that to happen again. "

I nodded my head afraid to say something stupid. He carried me over to a red leather couch that was on the side of the stage. He gently set me down and then plopped down next to me. He leaned back on the sofa and stretched his arms laying then them on the back of the couch. I watched as he ran his talented fingers through his beautiful brown hair.

"So where are you from?" Austin asked starring at me intently.

"Connecticut. " I said still in shock. I looked out on the stage and I could see Skyler watching Jackson Guthey with bored eyes.

"A local. " He said referring to the stadium.

"Well Foxboro isn't near where I live. " I corrected him awkwardly.

"Same difference. " He laughed making my insides melt. "My names Austin by the way. " He said as if I didn't know that.

"I know. " I giggled. "I'm Kaitlyn."

"What a cute name!" Austin claimed.

"Thanks." I blushed as his gaze became unnerving. I've never really be into attention.

I looked back out at the audience and saw Skyler checking her phone. she was probably asking where I was. I felt my shorts pocket but it wasn't there. Suddenly I was filled with panic. If I lost my phone again my mom would literally kill me!

"Are you okay? You look pale!" Austin said concerned.

"I lost my phone. "I sighed.

He smile and held up a finger. He pulled my phone out of his pocket.

"You dropped it when you fell. " Or when you knocked me over?

"Thanks. " I said while trying to get it from him but he pulled it just out of my reach. "Give it!"

"Hmm. In a little bit. " He smirked playing with my phone.

"Austin 3 minutes." A big burly man said walking up to us. Austin just nodded his head and the man rolled his eyes while murmuring " Teens and their technology these days. "

Suddenly I was aware of how fast my heart was beating. Could he hear it? I watched as he took his phone out of his pocket and typed something in and smiled. He smiled a smile that could cure any sickness.

"Here ya go my lady!" He said with a terrible British accent.

I nodded my head and quickly went into my phone trying to find what he did. I went into my contacts and typed his name in. My eyes widen as his contact came up.

"Now when ever you feel like falling down just call me and I'll gladly catch you this time. " Austin stood up and straightened his microphone. My cheeks blushed as he smiled at me again. "You better get out there, so you don't miss my banging performance. "

When the word banging came out of his mouth only one thought popped in my head if you know what I mean.

"Thank you so much!" I said standing up and fixing my shorts I turned around to walk but ran right into a big strong body and helplessly went falling to the ground. Just before I felt the cold ground agian strong arms where pulling me up.

"You are accident prone!" Austin laughed pulling me up.

"That was so embarrassing. " I muttered to myself as my cheeks went bright red hoping Austin didn't hear.

"Stop it. that was actually kind cute. " Austin smiled lifting my head up. "While I'm preforming can you try not to get yourself into anymore trouble?" he asked concerned.

"I'll try. " I smirked.

"Have fun watching the show beautiful. " He said hugging me and turning to run on stage.

I pivoted on my heals and practically floated towards the door because of how happy I was. I pushed the black door open and walked into the hallway heading to my seat. As soon as I arrived at my seat Austin was already on stage singing.

"I thought you where going to miss it!" Skyler joked over Austin's angelic voice.

"Long line at the bathroom. " I lied looking straight ahead.

Austin danced his way over to us and When he arrived his smile widened at me. He shot me a little wink and waved at the crowd. my insides melted again as the memory of our first encounter replayed in front of me.

"Good night Foxboro! I love you all!" Austin spoke after a could of hours, ending the show. All the girls groaned and screamed in protest. He flashed us one more brilliant smile and sauntered off the stage, leaving a sea of joyful fans.

"That. Was. AMAZING!" Skyler screamed as we weaved our way through all the girls.

"It was. " Only if you knew.

We walked out of the stadium and into the hallways heading to Skyler's car. As we walked past the black door my hear began to pound against my chest again. I swore it was going to explode if we weren't pushed by the sea of people to the exit.

We finally arrived at her car and peeled out of the parking lot just to jam on the breaks.

"Move!" Skyler yelled annoyed. She flipped her hair over her shoulders and stuck her favorite finger up at the person in front of us.

"Kaitlyn. " Somebody whispered in my ear

"What?" I asked groggily sitting up in the plush leather seats. I must have fallen asleep on the way home.

"We're here. " Skyler said motioning to my house.

"Thanks. I had so much fun tonight." I pulled Skyler into a hug. I told myself I was going to tell Skyler about meeting Austin tomorrow.

"Me too! Love you, boo. "And with thy she reved the engine and drove away leaving me standing on the curb in the dark. I looked up at black velvety sky and sighed as I hugged myself. Austin's smile flashed before my eyes. I stumbled up to my house and pushed the door open. I hopped up the stairs to my room and collapsed into my bed.

"Oh lord boy what have you done to me?" I breathed out loud.

Sorry guys this chapter is kinda short!