Ch.9

Palutena's P.O.V.

I start waking up. I feel something touching my waist. 'Good morning, pretty Palutena~' "AH!!" I scream, I feel the body moving. 'Oh no, did I wake them up?' I thought to myself.

I hear a groan come out of the persons mouth. It sounded like a boy, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. "Hey there Palutena~" I hear a voice that sounded a lot like Dark Pits.

I look up to face the person. And It was Dark Pit. "H-Hi, D-Dark Pit!" He sits up, which makes me sit up, too. I took this opportunity to escape since he was half asleep so I started to run.

Before i knew, Dark Pit grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My face was pressed up against his chest. I started struggled to get out of Dark Pits grasp, but that got him a little angry.

"You're not leaving!" "Yes I am! And you can't do anything to stop me! I hit Dark Pit with my magic real hard and escape. Luckily, my magic paralyzed Dark Pit, so he couldn't catch up to me.

So I left and ran back to the hotel. I open the door and see Shulk freaking out. "Hi, Shulk...?" Shulk freezes and looks at me. He runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"U-Uhm, Sh-shulk?" "What happened? Where were you?" I explained to him about the whole Dark Pit kidnapping me while I was asleep thing. "Well, from now on I'll never leave your side!"

I smile at him, and hug him harder. "A-Ah! O-Okey Palutena, h-hug times o-over!" I giggle and let him go. Lucina and Pit barge Into the room and drag Shulk and I to the kitchen area.

Lucina grabs the TV controller and says, "Watch this." On the TV It displays sightings of Dark Pit killing numerous of people, "Studies have shown that this here MONSTER has killed 40% of human population. They predict that If he keeps killing at this rate, In two years all human kind will be on the brink of extinction!"

Lucina lowers the TV volume and says, "Well, guys? What're we gonna do? We can't just let him keep killing humanity! We'll be wiped out!" "Guys! Look up at the TV!" Pit yells.

"This MONSTER has set five reset bombs In the worlds largest cities on earth! He's planning on making a reset bomb that wipes out every living thing on earth!"