Chapter Two

I instantly swung my hand back from new neighbours chest.

I looked at the bare chest in front of me and slowly let my eyes move up to the head that belonged to the body.

I was surprised to see that the person standing in front of me looked around my age. I don't know why I was so surprised, I just thought that our new neighbours would just be an older couple, well obviously not.

"ermm, sorry" I said my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

The boy just folded his arms and smirked, "Don't worry about it, I'm used to girls trying to feel me up." he finished by winking at me.

I was gobsmacked! I did not try to feel him up! "what do you mean?" I stammered.

pull it together Olivia! I thought to myself.

"I did not try to feel you up!" I protested with more force in my voice now, I  couldn't help notice he only had a towel wrapped around his torso.

he just chuckled, "Sure you didn't"

"I didn't!"

"so why way your hand on my chest then?" he said with a kind of side smile playing on his lips and a look of innocence in his grey eyes

"because you opened the door as I was about to knock for the third time" I couldn't believe this! Who did he think he was? The Queen? Did he expect me to worship the ground he walked on? bow down to him? Well, to hell if that was ever going to happen!

"that was very convenient tim-"

"Look, your new here" I cut him off, not being able to stand another minute of his blabbering "I don't know where the hell you came from, or how things worked where you used to live, And to be honest I don't care, but round here we don't really like people who think they're 'it' or think they're 'better' than everyone else, because they're not and just make a fool out of themselves ! so sort your shit out! your in California now!" I ended with a loud breathe

" Ohh, Feisty!" he replied waving his hands in the air mockingly and laughing.

"Just take the damn lasagne , would you?" I didn't wait for a reply, I just shoved the dish into his chest so he was forced to put his hands out and take it. I instantly regretted it, why did I just give a complete asshole a perfectly good lasagne? I should've just kept it for myself! Stupid.

I turned on my heel quickly before I decided to punch him for taking my lasagne. I speed walked down the concrete path, and just as I was about to reach the gate I heard him call,

"Hey, where are you going? Cant I at least get your name? "

I rolled my eyes and kept walking, I needed to grab my football stuff and meet Ash, I was already late, thanks to my new jack-ass of a neighbour!

                                                                           +++++

"Wow, you look like your going to murder someone." Ash said in greeting, raising his hands in surrender and stepping away from me.

I glared at him and dropped my duffel bag rather dramatically. I guess Ash had the right to step away because I have a pretty hard punch.

Sometimes having three brothers comes in handy.

"please don't hurt me" he said whiningly, taking a hesitant step towards me.

"I can't make any promises." I muttered, starting to unpack my football boots from my bag

Ash came towards me anyway and started putting down the little cones we use for a goal. Ash only started football last year, so I try to help him improve as much as I can.