Notice

Hey all you beautiful people reading this,

I am so upset to have to tell you this, I'll start a little further back so you all understand.

Okay, so all my life I have been around the world, but the most part was when I was a baby. My mom works as a scientist, and was recently promoted.

This promotion includes moving to Brazil to study the Amazons animal life, The catch is we will have no phone, or internet etc. Me and my younger sister have to move out there with her, because her assignment or whatever, is taking place through the course of the 2014 year, I know I should be happy to have this opportunity, but its a bit of a drag moving all the time.

I honestly thought we were going to be staying here, that's why I started TBND, so I am SO sorry that I can't continue. I asked one of the friends I made if she would continue with it, because she suggested this site to me in the first place, but she couldn't manage it with all her homework and after school clubs.

Thank you, especially to Music_In_My_Ears, you've been great. ~ To all you slitherin fans, go check out her story.

And to SkittlesAndStars, For telling people about TBND ~ If you want a general good book to read check out, October written by her, although it is only just starting it already holds potential.

Thank you all again, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on wattpad!:(

P.S if anybody would like to continue, or use this story as a base, feel free.

I guess this is good bye!:(