One

Harry pov

I was standing at the stove cooking lunch. I was listening to the background noise of the other boys. Josh was sitting at the table drumming his fingers against the wood. Niall was sitting on the floor near him drawing and Louis was sitting at the table staring. At what I had no idea. I guess that after I had thought about it I did realize me had been acting odd lately.

Lunch was pretty much ready and everyone was where they were when I had started cooking. The only difference was Liam was sitting at the table. Of course Zayn was still in bed.

"Liam you should go get Zayn for lunch," I said.

I watched as Liam rolled his eyes but still got up. It was obvious that Liam liked him even though he is lazy. I mean come on it was almost noon and his ass was still in bed.

I went upstairs to grab a hoodie and as I passed Zayn's room I heard the two of them talking. Me being the person I was, I couldn't help but to listen.

"Zayn," Liam began, "come on it's

time for lunch."

I heard Zayn groan as a response.

"Do I have to? I'm not hungry and it's too early to be up."

Liam sighs, "no you don't have to we can watch a movie and eat later if you want."

I was pretty sure I heard I heard Zayn say okay so I hurried to my room. I grabbed my hoodie and ran downstairs.

"Harry" Liam called, "Zayn and I are going to watch a movie and eat later cuz he won't get up."

Liam hurried by carrying Toy Story with him. I smiled to myself figuring as much. Zayn would sleep all day if someone let him.

I went to the kitchen to serve lunch. I told the others Liam and Zayn were watching a movie.

"Liam likes Zayn, Liam likes Zayn," Niall chanted.

We all started laughing because we knew it was true. I served the plates and sat next to Louis. Louis looked at me and smiled. Of course I smiled back at the adorable brown haired, blue eyed boy. After everyone was done eating Louis gathered out plates and put them in the sink.

"That was good Haz," Louis stated.

That was when Niall started being immature again. "Louis likes Harry, Louis likes Harry."

Let the chanting begin again I thought to myself. I turned to look at Louis for an answer but he grabbed his hoodie and put his shoes on and was gone a second later.

"Harry did you know Louis likes you," Niall asked jokingly.

As much as I wished he was right I doubted it. "yeah right."

With that I went into the living room and sat on the fluffy coach. Louis's wierd behavior has been worrying me lately.