Four

Harry Pov

As I was driving to get Louis I kept trying to figure out why he left. He was fine until Niall started goofing off. Thinking about it was beginning to make me more curious. I just kept reminding myself that he would talk about it when he was ready.

I made it to the park and saw Louis sitting on a swing with his headphones in. I saw it as a perfect opportunity to sneak up on him. I went over and sat on the swing next to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped and gasped but began to relax when he saw it was me.

He began to smile and smacked my arm. "Don't to that Haz you scared me," he said.

We sat there in a comfortable silence for a while but eventually the October air got to cold as the wind started to blow, so we started to walk to the car.

After a while Louis broke the silence.

"Harry can I talk to you," he asked.

I just nodded. I didn't try and start the car because I knew what he had to say must of been serious. Louis only used my full name when he had to tell me something important.

He let out a sharp sigh before he began in a whisper, " I have been thinking..." he trailed of without finishing the thought.

"Louis it's ok," I prompted, "you can talk to me." I looked at him afraid he wouldn't finish.

"Well," he said shocking me from thought, "the thing is that I really like you Haz." He sat in silence staring at his hands.

I smile spread across my face when I answered him. "I really like you too," I said.

He looked up with a smile and whispered, "really?" I just nodded and moved a little closer to him.

I was nervous even though I didn't know what I planned to do. Next thing I knew we were close enough our foreheads where touching and I could feel Louis breath warming my cheek, sending chills down my spine. I shivered slightly.

My eyes closed and I leaned in and kissed Louis. Just as I began to regret my decision and was going to pull away, Louis began to kiss me back. Our lips seemed to fit perfectly, like we were made for each other. The kiss was quick but sweet and innocent. After a minuet we pulled apart smiling at each other, our foreheads still pressed together.

___________________________

A/N: sorry about the long wait. School started getting chaotic and I had to focus on my grades. Now that things are calming down with school I will be able to write and upload more frequently.