Eight

_________________________________________

Ok so I'm trying something new with this chapter. I haven't had a chance to write it out completely but I want to update once a week so I'm just going to type what I think of. Comment with opinions I would like to know what you guys think about the story over all and this chapter compared the rest.

_________________________________________

Josh's pov

I walked into Louis room and was shocked by what I saw. Louis and Harry where kissing and they jumped apart suddenly as I walked in the door. I had come to talk to Louis to see how things went with Harry, which the sight before me answered that question. They were about a foot apart and Louis was shaking violently. I knew he wouldn't want to risk anyone finding out if he and Harry got together which was why I felt the need to say something after witnessing the sight before me.

Without really thinking I said the first thing that came to my mind. Which was, "I won't tell anyone." After uttering the words I left the room to leave the couple alone. I heard the lock click in place as I walked to my room. When I got back to my room I was more shocked then I was when I walked in on Louis and Harry. When I got to my room Niall was propped comfortably on my bed.

He had walked away after he kissed me, leaving me standing alone in surprise. I didn't know why but I knew that I liked him and he liked me and I needed to talk to Louis and tell him he was right. I knew Niall had made it home before me, but when I didn't see him in the living room I went straight to Louis, I expected Niall to be in his room not mine.

"Um what are you doing in here," I whispered stupidly. Even though knew he liked me I was a little uncomfortable around him. I didn't know what to do or say really, most of my thoughts where on kissing him again, actually kissing back this time.

"I just wanted to ask a question, no need to be so nervous," he smirked. when he did that I couldn't help but feel nervous. Niall got up, walked over to me and put his hands on my hips, pulling me close.

"W-what's the question," I stuttered out, not used to being this close. I couldn't explain the butterflies forming in my stomach. I bit my lip and looked at the blonde Irish boy.

His face got slightly red and whispered in my ear, "Josh will you go out with me?" I could tell he was a little worried about my answer.

What I said, or did rather, in response shocked me. I leaned in and kisses Niall quickly. I pulled away soon after. The kiss was just enough to tease him, I stepped away not letting him me kiss back and nodded a quick yes.

_________________________________________

Ok so I know this is a bit long and I wasn't sure what the point of the chapter was but it went somewhere right? anyway comment and tell me what you think

_________________________________________