"Hi. I am Taehyung. You are Asuka I suppose?" Taehyung said and did a little wave.

I nodded and frowned. I was right. It would take forever to let him remember me.

The boys continued chatting like how they used to. They were laughing and talking while I just thought of life.

I could sense Yoongi looking at me time to time but I just ignored it.

My mouth was at the tip of the cup of coffee taking little sips of the coffee.

It tasted sweet yet bitter. I frowned. It was just like my life.

I sighed and placed down my cup of coffee. That seemed to get the boys' attention.

"Oh? You still like Caramel Macchiato?" Jin said. I hesitated abit but nodded.

"Just like me. Why did you like it?" Taehyung said. I glanced up and down as I recalled why.

"I liked it because of him. He liked it so I liked it too." I whispered.

...

"Taehyung. Why do you like caramel macchiato?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "It tastes sweet. I like sweet stuff." He smiled cheekily.

"Isn't it too sweet?" I asked.

He shook his head. "The bitter aftertaste completes the whole taste. You should try it." He gave me his cup.

I took a sip and the sweetness took over my whole mouth. I choked a little and Taehyung laughed.

I pouted and hit him.

"Don't you dare ever laugh at me again!" I said. He sticked out his tongue and continued laughing.

I soon laughed as well. After that day, I fell in love with Taehyung. As well as Caramel Macchiato.

...

"Ya. Are you okay?" Jimin asked. I snapped back to reality. "Huh? Eo. Ne. Just leftover feelings. Its nothing really." I quickly wiped off the tears which unknowingly fell.

I stood up and bowed to them. "I will take my leave now. I don't even know why I was here in the first place. Annyeong. I hope we don't meet again." I quickly said and walked off, not forgetting to glare at Yoongi.

Asuka. You broke your promise. You cried again.

Tears started falling again.

"Gosh. I think now is the time to eat that ice-cream. Kaja."

Taehyung
After Asuka left, I felt sadness deep inside me but I just couldn't tell why.

"Taehyung ah. Hyung is asking you a favour. Asuka, she was your girlfriend. You both loved each other alot alot. But she...I don't know what has gotten into her. You have to get her back. She means alot to you. Try to remember her okay." Yoongi said.

"I didn't give her up for nothing." I heard Yoongi mutter.

Regardless, I nodded. She must have meant alot to me and Yoongi.

We continued drinking and talking but I notice Yoongi being very restless.

Seeing him this way makes me restless too. "Hyung. Can you help me remember Asuka?" I whispered into his ears.

Immediately, his eyes lit up. He quickly nodded and patted me on the back.

"I knew I could trust you."