I ran outside. My emotions were bursting out of me. Memories of me and Taehyung were tearing me apart.

I felt dizzy. "I miss you, Taehyung.
C-Come back to me." I walked and walked until I reached a garden.

I looked around. Autmn leaves were falling. I sat next to the lake and stared in it.

The girl in the lake was messed up. Her hair was messy and her tears caused ripples in the water.

I wiped the tears away and closed my eyes. I relaxed abit and started to pay attention to the surroundings.

The fresh smell of the leaves and the chirping of the birds. I sighed. Everything was peaceful.

I almost forgot about everything. Almost. I opened my eyes again and noticed that someone else was staring at the same reflection.

I turned to my side and saw a green-haired boy. "Here is really peaceful isn't it?" He said.

I sighed and nodded. "I wish everything could be this nice. Peace and quiet."

"Asuka ah. Are you sure you are just going stand there and not do anything? Taehyung is going to try. Aren't you going to try as well?" Yoongi said and faced me.

I stared at his reflection. "Don't say anything. He is too good for me anyways." I shook my head as a tear formed another ripple in the water.

"You know, you're really selfish. I didn't give you up for nothing. If your relationship with him doesn't work out, I will steal you away from him." He shook his head again and stood up, walking away.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Tears still manage to fall.

I wiped away the tears angrily. "You promised yourself only to cry for a day, Asuka. Look what you've done now." I said out loud.

"You really promised yourself?" A voice said.

I nodded my head, thinking it was Yoongi.

"Can you please leave me alone, Yoongi?" I mumbled.

"I'm not Yoongi." I frowned and open my eyes.

I gasped. "T-Taehyung. What are you doing?" I said and spun to look at him.

He shrugged. "I came to get back my girl." He smiled and ruffled my hair.

I smiled slightly and turned back to the pond. The girl in the reflection looked so much better. She was glowing with happiness.

The guy next to her grabbed her hand.

I spun around. "Kaja!" He said and together we started running towards somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I shouted to Taehyung. He turned back and smiled cheekily. He pointed to the front and smiled.

The Amusement Park

I smiled. This was where we had our first date.

"Let's go to the rollercoaster shall we?" Taehyung said. I nodded and we made our way to the ride.

He suddenly intertwined our hands together. I looked down. Our hands fitted each others perfectly. I smiled and looked at him.

He was still facing the front. I missed you Taehyung.

I grabbed his hand even tighter. This was wrong but I want to keep this memory forever.