十四

Asuka
I opened my eyes slowly and saw what I missed.

A cute boy sleeping while hugging me.

I smiled. I extended my hand to stroke his hair slowly.

I miss you Taehyung.

He was snoring softly yet cutely. I giggled softly. I brought my hand down to carress his face.

I wiggled closer to him and stared at him.

I wondered how lucky I was to deserve such a good man.

"Taehyungie, I love you." I whispered and pecked his lips softly.

The moment I pulled away, I was forced to kiss him again. I widened my eyes and saw Taehyung smiling cheekily while closing his eyes.

I pouted playfully and knocked his head. "Ya!" I whispered-shouted.

He finally opened his eyes and laughed softly. He looked into my eyes and brought my face closer to his.

"I love you too." He said and brought his lips to mine.

I smiled against his lips as we moved in sync.

---

We finally got out of bed and we walked to the kitchen.

"You can just sit here while I cook okay?" I said and pat his head.

I pouted and nodded. I just laughed and walked to the refrigerator to get some eggs and bacon.

I cracked the eggs and whisked it together with some salt and pepper.

I unconsciously started to hum to some song I don't even know.

I poured the mixture into the pan.

I was engrossed in cooking the eggs that I didn't realise a pair of hands hugging my waist.

I flinched a little but relaxed when I realise was only my Taehyungie.

He placed his chin on my shoulder and watched me. "What are you making?" He asked in his groggy voice.

I smiled. "Guess." I mumbled.

I felt him nodding.

---

After I finished, I brought the plates to the table with Taehyung still behind me.

"C'mon Tae. We need to eat now." I pat his head on my shoulder.

He still didn't react. I was getting worried until I heard his soft snores.

I giggled and slowly guided him to the bed. I placed him onto the bed and covered him with the blanket.

"Sleep tight Taehyung." I whispered and kissed his forehead.

After making sure he was all secured, I went out to eat the breakfast.

--

I left a note for Taehyung saying that I was going to work in the café and went off.

I walked on the streets and saw many people again. I looked up and saw the clear sky. I sighed happily and thought to myself, this day is going to be okay.

I smiled and started to skip to the café.

--

"Good morning!" I sung to Sakura and Jinyoung.

"Looks like someone's in a good mood." Sakura teased. I just smiled and nodded.

I put my things down and started to work.

"Asuka I did it!" I heard Jinyoung whisper to me.

I frowned at first but realised what he was talking about.

"Congrats!" I cheered for him.

This day is going to be really good.

I thought. Suddenly, someone came in. "Welcome-, Taehyung?" I said. Taehyung came in smiling.

"Good morning Asuka!" He sung and walked to the counter.

I blushed as i saw Jinyoung poking me teasingly.

He just stared at me innocently.

I blushed even more. This man.

---

HELLOOOOO!! I am back everyoneeeee its really cold in Hokkaido but their dairy products are really good!!

😃 i hv wifi in the hotel now so im posting this hahahaha byeeee see you soonnnn