十一

Asuka
I grimaced and nodded.

"So, my boyfriend and I were friends before..."

...

"Asuka! Let's go and play!" Taehyung came running towards me in the classroom.

I shook my head and pointed to my worksheet. "I have to study." I said and pat his head.

He pouted and started swinging my arm up and down.

"Please! Asukaaaa! Pleasy please!" He whined.

"Okay okay." I gave in. He cheered and started dragging me to the playground.

---

We sat on the swings and he kicked some sand towards me. "Ya!" I shouted.

I sweeped off the sand while he suddenly talked.

"Asuka, do you like me?" He asked. I frowned and turned to him. "Of course I do." I said.

"As in like like me.' He turned serious. I realised what he was talking about.

I blushed and looked away. "Wae?" I asked softly.

He suddenly grabbed hold of the string connected to the swing and spun me around.

We were facing each other and he leaned closer.

"I like you Asuka." He confessed and leaned closer until our noses were touching.

I blushed and looked down. He held my chin up and stared at my lips. I stared at his too.

Our lips finally connected. He started moving softly and passionately. I slowly closed my eyes and moved to his rythmn as well.

Together, we kissed under the warmth of the Sun. He pulled away slowly after sometime and looked at me. "I guess thats a yes to being my jagi?" He teased.

I blushed and nodded. He smiled. I pecked his lips again but he cupped my face and deepened it. "I love you my alien."

...

"Wow. Your boyfriend sure can plan." Jinyoung exclaimed suddenly.

I nodded, suddenly feeling like crying.

"Well, I hope your confession is a success." I said happily and forced a smile.

He nodded and thanked me.

---

When my shift ended, I said goodbye to them and did a 'fighting' sign to Jinyoung.

I started walking back home.

Suddenly, I felt water hitting my head. It was raining.

"Shoot." I looked around and saw people running towards the shelter.

I was about to run towards one when I realised. What can the rain do to me anyways?

I started walking under the rain. The feeling of the rain hitting my skin is very addictive.

I smiled. I continued walking.

I was just a block away from my house when the rain stopped hitting me. Did it stop raining?

I could still see the rain. I looked up. It was black. I looked to my side. Taehyung.

"Ya! Pabo. Why are you walking under the rain? Good thing I was here..." He kept talking but all I could see was him when he was mine.

Unknowingly, I brought my hand up to his face. He stared at me.

I touched his cheeks, nose and lips.

"I missed you Taehyung." I mumbled while staring at his face.

He held my wrist so gently and looked at me.

I sighed and looked down. "I'm so sorry." I said and walked away.

The rain hit me again. Raindrops fell onto my face. My tears fell as well.

I was for once, grateful for the rain. As it made my tears less obvious.