Chapter 15

AN!

Angel (Blaine)- Harry Styles

-Bradly's P.O.V-

"I swear girls are impossible people." I grumbled and shut the door of the twins' room. When I looked up, I let out a waaaay to girly squeal, then I quickly pulled my shirt up, covering my face.

"Brad!?" I heard Ben yelp. His breathless voice made me shudder. That was really not expected.

"Mhm... I believe that's my name." I said nonchalantly, acting like what I saw didn't actually freak the shit out of me.

I looked down at my stomach and waited for the clear sign.

"Yeah, we're dressed." I let my shirt fall back in place and grimaced, but didn't comment as I went to the other side of the room, sitting down in Sam's bed. I looked at Ben for a bit, then my eyes wandered over the the half afro with green eyes.

"Hey..." He said rather awkwardly, his face was burning red and he didn't look me in the eyes for longer than maybe 2 seconds. I wasn't giving everything away, making Ben just turn paler and paler.

"So you like lollipops?" I asked, making Ben groan and grab his pillow. He then just stuffed it in his face.

Yup, I had just walked in on Ben being all freaky with a guy... Totally didn't see it coming, but when I come to think extra hard about it, I'm not that surprised.

I looked back to the guy who was now looking down at his lap with a small smile, dimples appearing on his cheeks. For a guy, he's not the hot type, more like cute type.

No, I'm not saying I think he's cute. Trina has taught me this shit. She said girls have one hot scale, one cute scale and one badass. I'd think this guy would go on number two, maybe number 1, definitely not 3.

"Are you done looking?" Ben asked, holding his pillow in front of the boy I strangely enough didn't know the name of.

Yeah, we only have 102 teens here, but I don't know all the names.

"I was done looking when I saw his ass in the air." I said matter-of-factly, making the guy behind the pillow give a sound of embarrassment.

"Shut it, Barodley." Ben said, using that horrible birthname of mine. Yes, I was born as Barodley, but I got my parents to change it when I was 5. I wanted it to be Brad, but they said they wouldn't change it more than to Bradly.

"You did not go there. I swear I'm gonna tell everyone about what happened when you decided to go skinny dipping in April." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. The boy yanked the pillow down, giving me a questioning look.

"Oh, no no no. I'm sorry!" Ben jumped up and looked through a drawer. Then he held out a maxi sized pack of Skittles. I smiled and took the packet, ripping it open and poured some in my mouth.

The perks of being the evil friend. They've always got Skittles to bribe me from telling stuff.

"So who are you?" I asked the dude, chewing quite obnoxiously on my Skittles.

"Unfortunately it's Angel." He said, ruffling his slight curls. I sat up abruptly and began choking on my Skittles. When all that was over, I looked back to Ben's bed where Ben was glaring icicles at me and Angel looked beyond embarrassed. He looked uterly ashamed.

"Er... Cool?" I tried, giving him a smile.

"No, not cool." He mumbled, shaking his head.

"Okay, it's probably not, but hey... My sister calls me Bradoodle." I said, making him crack a small smile. It's sad, but completely true. I looked like a poodle as a kid and she loves to tease me about it. So it's Bradoodle to her. "Don't you have a nickname you use then?"