16 • Oliver

I didn't see Vincent as much of a cook, nor a baker.

The cookies he made were the best I've ever had, even compared to my own mother or grandmothers.

"These are amazing! We make a good team," I said.

He smiled, and nibbled on a cookie.

I smirked. He looked so cute sitting there in his little apron nibbling on a fresh baked cookie.

I set my cookie down and motioned him towards me.

His large and innocent brown eyes looked up from his nibbling, and stared questioningly.

He then stood up, and walked over to me. I patted my lap and without question, he sat himself on my lap facing me with his cookie hanging out of his mouth.

I giggled at how oddly cute he was with a cookie sticking out of his mouth.

I bit the end that was sticking out from his mouth, and he began to bite it more. Our faces grew closer to each other's, until our lips finally met.

Through a mouthful of cookie, I could hear Vincent manage to say, "you're so selfish."

He playfully smirked, and I took that opportunity to kiss him and thrust my tongue into his mouth. I licked the remaining cookie in his mouth into mine.

I pulled away from him.

"Yeah, I guess I am a bit selfish. Your baking is just too good to resist."

Vincent threw his arms around my shoulders and his head fell back laughing. His face was flushed red but he had a bright smile on his face.

That moment was so beautiful. The sunset, the end of it anyway, was perfectly hitting through the window onto him. He was comfortably on my lap sharing his cookies with me and laughing, happy.

I hugged him close. He smelled like cookie dough and, oddly, flowers. I rested my head on his shoulder and he ran his thin fingers through my hair. He was gentle, and calm.

I could feel my heart rise and my face flush red as my jaw tightened and a knot formed in my stomach. I didn't know if now was a good time though, considering what Vince had just gone through.

He scooted closer towards me on my lap, and I could feel his lower half brush against my stomach. I gripped onto his thin hips with one hand, his thigh with the other. He was frail, graceful, but beautiful.

"Oliver," he whispered breathily into my ear. It turned me on (a lot) when he did that. A simple whisper, or just him saying my name.

I knew that if he'd done anything else, I probably wouldn't be able to control myself. I wanted him so badly and he knew it.

He moved closer still, and I felt his member brush onto me. It had hardened, and that began to send me over the edge.

I kissed his neck gently, at first, and felt his grip tighten on my shoulders. I wanted him, I wanted people to know he was mine and mine only. I bit into his smooth olive toned skin, sucking on it until it left red and purple marks.

I left them along his neck and collarbone, I felt him holding back any moans that might escape. I looked up at his face, and he tightly bit into his lip and had a shy look about him.

I kissed him, licking the blood from his lips and gained dominance in his mouth. I swirled my tongue around his and he lightly moaned.

I pressed myself up against his lower body so he could feel my want. This only made his moans a bit louder. He breathed heavily against me and I pulled my tongue from his mouth.

I moved my hands up to the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head, exposing his upper body.

His warm breath broke into my neck. I leaned closer to him and kissed his jawline. I licked where I'd kissed, and he lightly shivered. Goosebumps rose on his skin, and I smirked.

I ran my fingers down his bare back and gripped his thigh with my other hand. His breathing hitched as I did, and I pulled him closer.

I lightly thrusted up, rubbing myself against Vincent's ass.

He dug his head into my neck and kissed me. I smiled, and lifted his chin, kissing him.

"I love you," I whispered. He breathily laughed.

"I love you too."

I paused for a moment and stared into his eyes. They were the same warm brown, but hinted want.

"Can I?" I asked softly.

He smiled and pressed his bare chest against me.

Yes," he whispered and bit his lip.