I'm In Trouble

"What happened?" the dean asked with his thundering voice.
"Well, this girl...."
"Excuse me but he started...."
"She literally punched....."
"Saying girls can't play...."
"QUIET!"

Tyra shut her mouth and slumped in her seat. She has never been in the dean's office before. What was happening? "Please explain the story starting with...Tyra." She explained the real story from her perspective. Unfortunately, the dude told everything the wrong way, making the dean think it was Tyra's fault.

"Thank you, Xander." the dean said to the freak. So this stupid guy is named Xander. Tyra thought. He then gave a disappointed look to Tyra. "Tyra Torrence, I'm shocked with your actions. You have behaved throughout the year. Now this happened." the man known for giving punishments shook his head and laid back in his chair.

"Since this is your first time being here, I'll let you off the hook. Make sure it doesn't happen next time." Tyra immediately stood up. "Thank you so much!" The dean looked at Xander. "And you, please. No. More. Insults. About. Girls. Understood?" He nodded. "Go to your classes now."
Tyra gladly stood up and went out the door. Xander followed her.

Tyra glared at him. "Happy?" He smirked and nodded. Xander suddenly grabbed Tyra's wrist. "Listen to me. I did that because I'm investigating for...that doesn't matter. It's time for you to find out the truth. Ask your aunt."

His sudden confession shocked Tyra. "W-What?"
"Please, trust me. You need to know."
"There's nothing I need to know about."
"Hasn't your aunt been acting strange lately?"
Tyra paused for a second. "Wait, how did you know about my aunt?"
Xander punched the wall out of frustration. "Just ask!"
"Fine."