Chap 4 pt 4

Lily sat down at the bright yellow table, and placed a tray on it. Victor sat in front of her, looking at the contents on the tray. "So, what's been going on lately, with you?" He asked, grabbing a fry from the small cup that contained a handful of fries.

"Oh nothing lately. Frederick's been a little cranky lately. I finally managed to get my sister to watch him today so I could hang out with you. They weren't kidding when they say 'Terrible twos' haha." She chuckled, grabbing a fry. "Yeah. I bet so. Its pretty bad some times. But now that my brother Oliver is 5, its kinda easier to deal with him." He replied, and took a sip of his drink.

"So, how's your mom been? I heard she got hurt or something.." Lily asked, pulling a fry out. "Yea.. Uh... Hey, could you keep a secret..?" Victor mumbled, trying not to be so loud as if he was in a horror movie.

"Yea, oh course! What is it?" She muttered. "My uh.. My dad hurts my mom a lot... A-And me too... I didn't want to tell anyone because I was afraid he would find out I've been telling people.. But, I trust you not to tell anyone.." He sighed, feeling as if a ton of bricks was taken off him. "I won't tell anyone. I promise. ... Does he hurt Oliver too?" She asked, sounding a bit worried. "No.. He doesnt hurt him... He likes him..." He replied.

"Well... Its good he doesn't hurt him. ... Do you wanna see a movie?" she asked, finishing her drink.

"Yeah, I'd love too! I'll pay. What do you wanna see? In my opinion, 'American Gigolo' Looks pretty good." He spoke, eating the last 2 fries in the cup. "I've heard from my sister its pretty good. Yea, let's go see it!" She exclaimed, happily getting up from her seat.

Victor nodded and got up, and placed the trash in the trash bin, and then they both got into her car and left to go to the movies.

--
Ahhh I'm so happy that I'm finally getting back into writing ;u;
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😅