Chap 4/ The Missing Children Incident pt 1

(Cursing/blood on this chapter)

June 28, 1987.

      Victor sat next to his brother, Oliver, and sat a plate next to him, with a slice of pizza on it.
"What's this for?" Oliver asked. "You're hungry, Aren't you? I mean, this is a pizzeria after all." Victor replied. "Yeah, I am. Thanks. .... So, does mom know you took my here?" Oliver muttered.

"Yea. I told her before I left. .... Hey, hold on a sec." Victor said, getting up from the table, and heading to the kitchen.

Oliver watched as Victor got up and walked to the kitchen. "I guess him working here is kinda cool... I mean, we get free pizza and we can come here whenever we want..." He muttered to himself.

Victor returned, looking kinda pissed off. He sat down next to oliver and placed a Animatronic mascot head on the table. "Whats wrong V?" Oliver asked.

"Nothing. Just some stuff with animatronics.. Hey, what's your favorite again?"

"I like the puppet the most." Oliver replied to his question.

"Huh... Ok. So... I was thinking, since your birthday is tomorrow, How about i just go ahead and show you your gift?" Victor questioned.

"Really!? That would be amazing!!!" Oliver exclaimed.

Victor Nodded, and got up. "Follow me then, but hurry. I don't want anyone to spoil something.. or .. Yeah. Just come on" He Said, but his voice was more faint.

Oliver smiled, and followed his brother down a dark hallway, That he knew for sure that they shouldn't be there.

  "Where are we going?" Oliver asked, confused.

"Its a secret, I can't tell you." Victor replied, sounding .. devious. "Why not?" Oliver asked, tilting his head, confused.

"It's a surprise, Isn't it?" Victor asked. Oliver nodded slowly, more confused. "Well then if its a surprise, i can't tell you" Victor replied with a grim smirk. Oliver started to wonder if he made the right decision to go here with his brother. "Of course its a good decision!" He thought, doubting himself.  

"I Mean, It's just victor.. He's your brother! He wouldn't hurt you. Never ever would he hurt you.." He thought to himself.

They went into a dark room, with a table, and a few shelves that had mascot heads on it.

"V... What are we doing here?" Oliver asked, staring at the heads, not paying attention to victor behind him.

"I Told you.. It was secret!" Victor Cackled, locking the doors and holding a knife in his hand.

"W-what are you doing? W-what's t-the knife for?" Oliver cried, backing away from victor.

"Happy birthday, brother." Victor Croaked, holding up the knife, and then slashing it deep in Oliver's throat. Oliver fell to the ground and gasped for air, as blood poured from his throat onto the dirty old tile floor. He choked and sobbed as Victor stared down onto him, as if he were the devil himself.

"This is what you get for being Dad's favorite.. And mom's as well. You disgusting bitch.." Victor echoed, staring down onto oliver's corpse. "Goodnight~ I hope you rot in hell with Dad."

Oliver's vision faded to black, as his throat burned, then slowly faded out.

Victor picked up oliver and set him on the table, then slowly started to cut of parts of his body, shaping them to be the size of the Marionette.

He picked up the marionette and fitted Oliver into the marionette, and then cleaned up all the blood and left nothing. Not any trace that he was even there. After that, he walked out and left the pizzeria, only to return the next day as if nothing happened.