Chap 4 pt 3

Feb 3rd, 1980, 2:00pm

   Lily pulled her car into Victor's driveway, and parked and got out. She brushed her hair back, and went to knock on the door. A young child opened it and stared at her. "Who are you?" He asked. She looked down at him and smiled "I'm lily. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Oliver. It's nice to meet you Mrs.Lily!" He cheered.  Suddenly, a tall man with dark brown short hair, and sapphire eyes came to the door, and looked down onto Lily. "Who are you? What do you want? I don't want anything you're fucking selling." He grumbled. "Oh, sorry, no, I'm not selling anything. I'm Lily, I'm one of Victor's friends." She replied.

"Oh. Okay. .. Come in.." He grunted, making way in the doorway for her to walk in. "His room is the second door on the left. Don't go anywhere else. I don't want some stranger walking around my damn house..." He said, sitting back down on the couch, and picking back up the beer he was drinking.

Lily nodded, and closed the door and headed to Victor's room, making sure to be quiet walking past any other room, just in case someone was sleeping or was sick. She knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened, revealing a tall tan-skinned man with neck-length brown hair, and blue eyes. "Oh, H-hey. What's up..?" He said, backing up and letting her in. "Oh nothing, just seeing you!" She answered, walking into the room.

"O-oh.. Well.. hey~!" He said, smiling at her, trying not to seem as awkward. "So, what do you wanna do? Wanna go somewhere?" He asked, as if his was telling. "Yeah! Will your dad, err... Richard, be ok with us leaving?" She asked. "Y-yeah. He doesn't care.. as long as I come home before 2am.." He stuttered, with fear in his voice. "What's wrong?" Lily asked, sounding worried. "Nothing, it's nothing. Come on, let's go." He replied, and then swiftly, he grabbed his jacket and put it on.

They both walked down the hallway, and to the doorway then suddenly, Richard walked in front of them. "Where are you going?" Richard asked, sounding a bit off, as if he was drunk. "To eat or something..." Victor replied, sounding afraid. Lily started to worry about Victor, ''I mean, why would he be so afraid of him..?'' she thought. "Don't be late. Or .. You'll know what i'll fucking do." Richard replied, with a dark tone in his voice. "Y-yes sir..." Victor said, and left with Lily.

Lily and Victor both got in the car, and drove off, while victor stared out the window, wishing his father wasn't the way he was..

---
Hey guys! So what do you think so far? I hope it's good ;u;
Anyway, the picture is Lily and victor. (Yep, drawn by me..)