Chap 5 pt 2

December 5, 1983

Lily picked up the phone, dialing victor's number into it, waiting for him to answer. It Rang a few times before someone picked it up, and began to speak. "Hi, Can i help you?" a young voice echoed, sounding like a woman in her 40's. "Uh yea, is victor there? May i speak to him?" Lily asked, trying to keep her voice monotone. "Uh no sorry, he's not here at the moment. He'll be gone for a while, he's currently at this job in Oregon, and he won't be back til January." The lady replied. "Oh. .. alright. If you talk to him anytime soon, can you ask him to call me?" Lily sighed. "Sure. What's your name again?" The lady asked. "Lily." Lily replied, keeping her voice quiet. "Alright. i'll tell him" The lady said, sounding kind on annoyed. "Alright thank you" Lily chirped, as she hung up the phone. 

Lily picked up Bridget from her bed and brung her into the kitchen, setting her in a highchair.
She started to fix breakfast for her, trying to keep quiet as to not wake up frederick in the next room.

After fixing breakfast and accidently waking frederick up, Lily took frederick to school, and Bridget to a day care. Lily then headed off to work, knowing she had a long day ahead of her.