♧ Hour 13 ♧

Getting off Taehyung's lap without waking him up wasn't hard, considering how loud he was snoring by now.

Helping him lay down on the little bed he had lovingly prepared earlier, I brought a comforter and covered him with it.

Squatting and brushing a few more strands of his hair out of his face, I almost leaned down to peck his cheek, but no. I couldn't. No.

It was addicting. The urge to kiss him was more than I thought it'd be. Wanting to get out of there, I tried standing up only to be yanked down by a strong grip around my wrist.

"Aish, Tae!" I groaned, sitting back down beside him as he held my hand close to his chest, eyes still closed shut.

"You lil sleepy head" I giggled, looking at the oh so innocent expression plastered on his face.

I hummed a tune all to myself, looking around,  trying to find something entertaining to do.

After what seemed like twenty? thirty minutes maybe; the boy spoke up.

"Say something!"

It was so sudden that I jerked, pulling my hand that was previously in his grip, away.

"Say what?" I shot him a stern look for scaring the shit out of me.

"You were saying something earlier.." he trailed off, pushing the comforter off of his body before sitting up.

"Go back to sleep Tae" I shook my head, praying that he didn't hear those confessions of mine.

"Not happening" he smirked, scooting closer to me all over again, just like he did an hour ago.

"I- " I started only to be cut off by him.

"'You have no idea how much I like you Tae' was that real?"

"I need to use the washroom" I hurriedly got up, sprinting towards the toilets. Embarrassment washed over me right as he quoted my own words. I didn't have to hear him say anything more, this, this was enough.

"Wait! Chae!" he called out, chasing me at a pace faster than I was running at.

I wasn't surprised when his arm wrapped around my waist as he yanked me back against his chest. I squirmed, thrashed my hands and legs around as he carried me off to the corner.

"Let me go!" I whined, having no guts at all to face the boy. If only I did shut up and leave as soon as he fell asleep back then.

But no. I had to sit there, and tell him I fucking liked him and on top of it, I had to kiss him!

"Shushh" he shush-ed me, backing me up against the nearest wall, trapping me with his arms on either side of my body, forehead pressing against mine and chest inches away from my own. He made it impossible for me to escape.

"So.." he started and I closed my eyes shut. Balling my hands into fists, ready to punch him if he made a sarcastically shitty remark.

"Look at me" he urged and I breathed out before looking up at him. If I was bold enough to kiss him in his sleep, I would of course be bold enough to face his cocky little-

"I like you too" he mumbled quickly, breath fanning my nose as he bit his lip, grinning like an idiot.

I wanted to respond but my voice just wouldn't work at the moment.

"Infact I've liked you for quite..a few years now. I umm.. like you and you like me too so- " he shrugged,  looking away as I kept glaring at him.

"So?" I rose my brows,  bringing his eyes back to mine.

"So uh we- "he trailed off.

I tried my best not to smile. Biting the insides of my cheek, I hummed, encouraging him to continue..

♡♡♡

[AN]

Y'all asking for updates everyday boi omg, here it is.
And aye, you guys wanted him to be awake so even tho it was clinćhe asf, I wrote it!!