chapter 3

3 votes for chapter 4?
updates every saturday!
EMILY'S POV
date- September 20th, 2015
(outfit on emilys.wattpad via instagram)

"Look at this dress!" My friend Bella shouted, to my friend Renna and I.

It was pink and short, and it screamed her name. We were at the mall, having a girl day, since we don't have those much anymore, since they went to college.

Renna, Bella, and I have all been friends since we were in primary school. Basically, we became friends because Renna pulled Bella's hair, I broke the fight up and made them apologize and hug, and then after that, we became best friends.

Around school, we were always known as us three. If you invited one of us, you'd get the other two. We always did everything together.  It's still the three of us always, but not as much. Not because we drifted apart, but because of their busy college life, which I understand completely. I think this is the first time we all got together for about a month or two. We usually maybe went three days without all of us being together, but things change.

Walking out of the store, I turned around to look into one of the mirrors and stared at my outfit.

My outfit consisted of a long sweater, black jeans, and moccasins.

After she bought the dress, we were walking down to preferably my favorite store, Forever 21

"Emily?" I heard, and I turned around.

I saw Shawn and he walked towards us, and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly. Bella was winking as Renna turned around, clapping her hands.

"Oh, hello ladies. Sorry," he said with a smile, looking at them, and they smiled while waving.

"This is Bella and Renna," I said, looking at him, "and this is Shawn," I said, looking at the two of them.

"It was nice meeting you two. It was lovely running into you, Emily. I'll let you go, text me later?" he said and I nodded, before he waved goodbye, and walked away.

I turned around to see Renna and Bella smiling like idiots.

"What?" I asked, hiding my smile.

"Oh, don't what us. Let's get food and you can explain what that's about," Bella said with a smile, and we walked to the food court.

We got a pizza and sat down at one of the tables.

"Please explain to us who Shawn is?" Bella asked, and Renn nodded.

"Well," I began, and told them the whole story.

"Awe Em! That's cute. And oh my, he's adorable!" Renna said, and I must've blushed, because Bella pointed it out.

"Do you like him?" Bella asked, and they both stared at me intently.

"I don't know. We haven't talked that much. I'll just say I do have interest in him," I say with a smile, and that caused them both to have big, goofy smiles as well.

--

As I pulled back into the driveway of my house, I could hear my phone go off, signaling I had a text. I grabbed the bags I had and shut my door, and walked into the house. My parents greeted me hello and I walked up into my room, and hung up my new clothes, along with putting my new perfumes on my dresser.