chapter 1

1 vote for chapter 2?
updates every thursday!
Story started on  8-10-15
Emily's POV
date- September 5, 2015
outfit posted on emilys.wattpad - instagram.

Cold nights and dark alleys. That's where most of my time at three am was, knowing no one cared.

Nothing but garbage cans and a light here and there, but nothing else filled this alley. I'm coming home from the club, which is basically every night or every other night. But I don't really drink, I go to just go and this is the way I take home.

But this night I had a little to much to drink. I haven't had a drink in about a month.

There was a figure standing on the end of the alleyway and they didn't notice me because they kept starring down at a phone screen, but when I came up closer they stopped. The only thing you could smell on this man was alcohol.

"H-hey," he slurred, holding onto the wall for balance.

"Hello," I said as he pulled out two cigarettes and a lighter.

He lit one of the cigarettes then handed me one; I didn't argue, I just put it between my lips then blew out the smoke.

"What are you, you doing wondering around these streets at night pretty lady," he said.

I looked around and saw no one as he put his lighter in his pocket.

"Coming home from that club Duskies down the street, I take, take this way home," I said, slurring a bit.

A man ran down the alley in full speed then a cop car came down the alley, and the boy and I ran without thinking. We went from alley to alley when we finally came to this gas station that was deserted.

I could see his facial features and he looked like a kid my age. He had brown hair that went up in the front a little bit with brown eyes and one was lazy, and he was strongly built. He was very attractive.

"You never answered me," he said with a low voice.

His voice was different, but very adorable.

"What did you ask me?" I said as he sat on the ground.

"I, I think I said something about why are you out."

"Oh I answered you before the cops came. I was coming from Duskies."

"How old are you?"

"I am eighteen, how old are you?" I asked him.

"I'm nineteen. How you get in there?"

"I know a guy," I said, and he nodded.

"Could, could he get me in?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I'm S-Shawn," he said, waving to me.

"My names Emily. Look, I should get home. It was nice meeting you."

"Could I get your number?"

"Sure, give me your phone," I said as he handed it to me, and I gave him my phone for him to type his number in.

I typed it in and he said awesome, then I left. almost seconds later, I got a text.

From- shawn︎❤︎
It's Shawn

To- shawn❤︎
I see that, why the heart by your name?

From- shawn❤︎
Because u love me ;)

To- shawn❤︎
just met you, kid. ;)

From- shawn❤︎
ever hear of love at first sight? :)