chapter 4

4 votes for chapter 5?
updates every friday!
EMILY'S POV
date- October 5th, 2015

Tonight, Shawn and I are going on our first proper date. I'm very excited, and it will probably be very fun.

We're going to go eat at this very nice restaurant, and then he wants to go to the movies.

After I finish getting completely ready, I get a text that says that he'll be here in less than five minutes. I take one minute and look at my outfit in the mirror. I'm wearing a red dress, that's casual and form fitting, along with black flats.

There's a knock on the door and I go over to it, and open it with a smile.

"Hi Em- wow, you look very stunning," he says, giving me a shy smile.

I look down and stare at the flowers in his hands, and he speaks again.

"These, uh, they're for you," he says, and I smile widely.

I take his hand and lead him into my house and close the door. I grab one of the vases that are on the shelf, and put it under the water faucet. When I pour the water into it, I put the flowers into it as well, and place it on to the center of my table.

"Thank you, they are so lovely," I say, going up to him and wrapping my arms around him.

He wraps his arms around me as well, and exhales deeply. I close my eyes and we hold the positions a few seconds longer, before letting go.

"Are you ready?" He asks, and I nod, and go out to his car.

Like usual, he opens the door for me, and I thank him. We keep the windows up and turn the air conditioning on, since I don't want to mess up my hair, and he rolled his eyes at that.

When we get there, we park and Shawn gives his last name. She leads us to a two seater that has a candle in between us, and tells us to enjoy our meal. We both order cokes, and I order chicken parmesan, and he orders spaghetti.

"So when are you going to sing for me again?" I say as he chokes a drink, after I mention it, and I try to stop myself from laughing.

"Well, I uh, I finished it," he mumbles, and looks up at me.

"So I can hear it?" I say, with a huge smile on my face, and he nods.

"When? Can I hear it tonight?" I ask, and he sighs.

"Yeah, but you gotta promise not to laugh," he said, and I roll my eyes.

"I wouldn't laugh at your song, Shawn. I promise," I say, and he smiles a little.

"So I'm taking it as you're staying tonight?" He asks, and I nod.

While we eat, we talk a lot about him and where he's from, and much more. I learned that he's from Canada and has a little sister.

The picture that he showed me of her, resembled him so much. You could definitely tell they were related. He talks so lovely about his family as well. The way his eyes shine when he's talking about life back at home, is so cute. He pauses and his facial expression goes from happy to, I don't know, sad, in less than a few seconds, which made me look at him weirdly. He looked back up at me and shook it off.