Chapter 3

How are you guys liking the book so far? Please give me your feed back. I will appreciate it so much whether it be something nice or bad. I will take it as constructive criticism and try to make my book better. 

 Vote, comment and share if you can!  Thanks so much

-Chelle 

__________________________________

"Did you know that you're still really popular at my school" I asked Aidan as I got into his car since he did text me and told me that he was going to pick me up from school. He looked around and noticed that all eyes were pretty much on him or in our direction. He didn't seem to pay much attention to it after and drove off.

"You don't talk much." I commented over the silent atmosphere. He was still silent for couple more seconds before saying, "you talk too much."

I huffed and folded my hands together over my chest deciding to just ignore him and focus on the road before I start to hyperventilate in the small space. He really is silent though, he barely talks and I don't ever see him texting or anything at all. I wonder who his girlfriend is.

I decided to take the elevators up because I didn't want to climb thirty-one flights of stairs. It was bearable this time for some reason. Aidan unlocked the door then walked in with me trailing behind him not too far behind but about 5ft away. A girl came from the door unexpectedly scaring me and jumping on Aidan's back covering his eyes. Who is this girl? Is it his girlfriend? My panic started to die down because I didn't expect anyone to be behind the door. I close the door behind me.

"Guess who it is!" The girl shouted and giggling still on Aidan's back. A scowl formed on Aidan's face before threatening her with his hands on her arms, "Aubrey-anna get the fuck off of me right now before I break your arm."

Aubrey-ann huh.

"You're no fun!" the girl huffed jumping on the counter watching Aidan walking into the kitchen before turning her head to find me, "and who are you?"

"Jaden. I'm his housemate." I tell her pointing at Aidan with my chin and taking off my bag. She scans me up and down before a smile formed on her face, "you are so cute!"

I smiled at her, "thanks."

She jumps off the counter walking over to me with her right arm extended and a tattoo was on her forearm. It was a small cross. "I'm Aubrey-anna but you can either call me Aubrey or Anna, i'm fine with whichever and i'm this jack ass' sister."

"Nice to meet you." I say politely shaking her hand. Sister huh okay. She was definitely gorgeous with her really curly black hair and her skin tone was beautiful.

Aidan pops the cap off a water bottle taking a sip before asking, "'what are you doing here?"

"Well it was really nice to see you too my dear brother." She says with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm serious, what are you doing here? How did you get here?" Aidan questioned.

Aubrey lets out a short sigh, "Mark dropped me off here. I am staying here for the week."

"You have school Aubrey!" Aidan shouted slightly frustrated.

"Well you see..." Aubrey started then walking towards Aidan then hug him, "please don't get mad but I got suspended for a week." Aidan seemed to be pissed off. His left hand reached up to his temples giving them a gentle squeeze before running it through his hair with Aubrey still hugging him awkwardly. Aubrey glanced up at her brother slightly pulling away from the hug.

Aidan takes in a deep breath, "Aubrey, I want you to run and don't ever look back because I swear i'm going to kill you!"

Aubrey immediately hugged him tight again. Run little bitch, run! I could see the angry flares in Aidan's eyes which made me want to run but I stood there because I was entertained.