Chapter 6

I go down the stairs to find Aidan kissing a girl good-bye. Ew. Last night when I was minding my own business sitting on the couch watching netflix, Aidan came busting in the door with the girl hanging on him literally and Aidan plopped down himself on the couch beside me while making out with the girl who was sitting on top of him. I was freaked and creep out. What do I do in such situations? I wasn't sure if they didn't notice me sitting there or they just ignored me. I just turned the t.v off and ran to my room.

I thought he had a girlfriend? But he keeps bringing home different girls....

"Hi." Aidan says briefly when I was standing in front of the stove about to make some eggs when he came to sit at the island. Why is he saying hi?

"Morning." I say shortly still confused why he is even talking to me because he hasn't for the past few days.

He opens the fridge door sticking his head inside, "do you need a ride to school?"

Well he isn't being a dick. Sex must have been so bomb last night for him.

"Ah no thanks, someone is coming to pick me up" I declined his offer placing the eggs on my plate which already has a pancake on it. I go over to the cupboard to pull out some syrup for my pancake but couldn't find any.

"I used the last of it but there are new ones in the lower cupboard in front of you." Aidan tells me taking a drink of his water and leaning on the counter.

I open the cupboard below and indeed, it was stacked with non-opened ketchup, syrup, oil etc. I grab one of the syrup and close the cupboard then turn around to see Aidan shamelessly checking me out. I scowl at him, "can you not?"

He smirked with an amused smile, "don't bend over in front of me then."

I just roll my eyes at him ending the weird conversation since my cheeks are like burning up. Then it hit me to ask him, "would you be in any way interested in going to a high school party?"

"Oh heck yes," he says all of a sudden interested in what i'm saying and looking up from his phone.

"Really? What the fuck?" I asked. "Why would you?"

He wiggle his eyebrows around, "fresh new set of girls for me"

"You are gross" I commented finishing off my pancake and then moving on to the eggs. My ringtone blasted through the kitchen and I picked up without looking at the caller ID already knowing who it was because of the ringtone. It was Jesse

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii good morning." I say into the phone. I nod my head as if Jesse could see me doing so answering his questions, "okay, I will be right down"

I put my plate in the sink and grab my bag off the floor, "my ride is here. See ya later"

"Who is it?' Aidan asked curiously walking me out the door which he never does by the way.

"My friend" and with that, I headed for the doors to the stairs.

______________________

"Want me to come pick you up tomorrow night for Kira's party?" Jesse asked me as we walk up the front steps of the school together.

"Oh no thanks. I already have a ride." I tell him. Since Aidan will be going then I will just go with him I guess. That's if he doesn't plan on being a prick. Jesse nodded his head and fist pump one of his friend. Jesse and I have been hanging out a lot and it's been only good vibe with him so far.

Since we have about twenty minutes before classes start, we were chilling in the hallway with me on my knees and Jesse sitting in front of me with his back turned to me and I was braiding his hair. His hair is super soft making it easy for me to braid into two and making a small bun with the ends of it.