Chapter 9

I know its been forever since I updated this book and I have no excuses and i'm sorry. I just lost motivation for some time but i'm trying my very best to start writing again. <3

_____________________________________________________

Putting back my black heels on the shelf and grabbing my nude ones replying to a text from Jesse telling me he is on his way to pick me up. I put the heels on then head over to my vanity and applying a shade of nude-ish-pink lipstick. I straightened my already straight hair on this fine night and slipped on a black body con dress that meets my knee. Jesse said to dress simple since it's nothing too fancy. With my phone and heels in hands, I walked down the stairs to see Aidan sitting on the island counter with two girls sitting in the bar stools at the island counter. Typical Aidan.

"Where ya going?" Aidan asked jumping off the counter and walking over to me.

I looked down at my phone when it vibrated revealing a text from Jesse telling me to go down, "dinner."

A hard look formed on his face and i'm not sure why but I didn't question it and walked towards the door then slipping my heels on and left.

I opened the car door to a smirking Jesse in a white button up shirt, "hey sexy"

I smiled ad greeted back, "hi handsome"

Jesse never ceases to make me smile. His personality is just so unreal and it's almost perfect.

"You look amazing," he compliments me as he backs out of the parking space, "not as good as me though"

Oh wow.

"Cock"

"Did you just call me a cock?" Jesse asked with raised eyebrows and started laughing

"Yes I did"

He looks over at me seductively but in a playful way, "Damn JJ, I know you want me but like can you wait after dinner?"

I roll my eyes at him. He is such a perfect human being but I hate him.

Twenty minutes pass by spent in a smooth car with music playing low with me and Jesse conversing, we then pulled up in a long driveway. Many other cars were parked on the driveway and some on the street. Jesse got out of the car and came over to my side and opened the door for me and held his hand out for me to take.

I smiled at him, "aren't you the perfect boyfriend for the evening"

"I am perfect aren't I?" Jesse remarks running his other hand through his hair in a cocky way before closing the car door. Yeah, it's a love hate relationship.

We walk up the couple of stairs to the double doors made of some fancy wood and glass and was greeted by a woman in her early 50s.

"Hi Lolaaaaa!" Jesse yelled out excitedly and bringing the woman in for a hug, "looking gorgeous as ever!"

The woman hugs Jesse back and had a bright smile on her face being happy that she saw Jesse. She then say in an accent "I have miss you very much"

"Lola, I want you to meet my girlfriend," Jesse turns slightly and puts his hand on the small of my back, "Jaden and Jaden, this is my nanny Lolita but you can call her Lola"

The woman turned to me with an even bigger smile and holding me by my arms looking me over then bringing me in for a hug, "very nice to meet you Jaden"

She already gave me a really warm sense and I feel loved already by her. "It is so nice to meet you too Lola" I said back in a light tone and giving her one of my best smiles possible.