Sandwiches and friends ~ Chapter 4

Niall POV;*

'Let the bet begin' I said to myself as Madison and Emma walked through the door.

God! That little girl was gorgeous! So was her mom!

We all introduced ourselves to Emma.

She was just to cute!

"Awwweee! Can I please hold you? You are just too adorable!" I said to Emma

She looked up at her mommy as if asking for permission.

"Go ahead Babygirl. He's alright. He won't hurt you, at least I hopr not." She said the last part mostly to herself

"I wouldn't even harm Kevin." I said chuckling

"Kevin!!! I'll find you!! AHHHH!!!! KEVIN!!!" Louis screamed

Emma's lips started pouting and then came the tears. Awweee! Poor Baby!

Madison looked down at her daughter and frowned. She instantly got down next to her and pulled her into her arms and stood up. She started rocking her back and forth.

"Shhh. Baby, It's ok. I got ya. You're alright now. He didn't mean to yell sweety, he was just excited. It's ok babygirl." Madison said softly to Emma.

Madison walked over to Louis and put Emma into his arms.

Louis smiled at the teary eyed toddler. He wiped her tears away. "I'm so sorry Emma, can you please forgive me?" He asked her. She nodded at him, and smiled. "Can I have a hug?" He asks her. She nods again and hugs him. He hugged her back and then they sat down on the couch.

We were all playing and getting to know Emma, when Madison kissed Emma's forehead and walked into the kitchen.

I got up and followed her into the kitchen.

Madison was looking in the fridge, She looked over at me when she heard footsteps. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

She handed me stuff and I looked at her confused.

"Wanna help me make dinner?" She asked me

I grinned and nodded.

"Alright thanks Niall, I really appreciate it." She told me

"No problem, Love. What are we making?" I asked her

"I'm thinking sandwhiches. Is that alright?" She asked me

"Yum! Sounds good!" I said excitedly

"Great. Do you know what everyone wants?" She asked

I nodded at her. She didn't respond just handed me two knives and continued making sandwiches.

In the end we made 18 sandwiches.

Madison gathered everyone into the dining room. She put Emma into a bootster seat looking thing next to her. She got up and grabbed the sandwiches. I grabbed the salads and the juice.

"I thought you would've made a feast for us or something." Louis said

"Nope. I just wasn't in the mood to make a huge meal for all of you. Sorry. I'm sixteen not personal chef or maid that weighs on you hand and foot like you're probably use to." she said joking but serious at the same time.

"I'm just kidding, Babe. The food is delicious. And we don't have maids or a personal chef." Louis said

 "Oh. I just thought you might have been stuck up, rich, cold hearted people, just like other celebrities that I have met." She said

"No we're not like that at all." Louis said with a serious tone

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes, I'm 100% sure. We know we have haters but doesn't everyone? We tell each other everything and if one of us is becoming a little arrogant we tell them. We stick together. We're family, and being there for each other and other people is the right thing to do. We're not cold hearted, or stuck up. We may seem like it sometimes but everyone has bad days." Louis says with the seriousness still on his face.

"Prove it." She said

"Prove what?" Harry asked

"Prove that you're not stuck up, cold hearted celebrities." she says

"Ok, how do we do that?" Louis asked

"Easy. Help people and do nice things for others." She tells us

"Ok deal." Zayn says

"Ok is everyone finished eating?" She asks

We all nod. She gets up and collects the dishes.

We all get up and head into the living room, except for Liam, Madison and Emma.

Madison's POV(:

I collect the dishes and everyone stands up and heads into the living room.

I take the dishes over and put them into the sink. I turn on the water and add the soap.

Someone walks over to the sink and stands next to me, I look up from the dishes and see that the person that is standing next to me is Liam. I smile at him and he smiles back.

'Why didn't he go into the living room with the others? And why is he staring at me like that?' I ask myself as he is staring at me like I have something on my face.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" I ask worridly

"No, No! You don't have anything on your face. I was just admiring how beautiful you are." He said to me

"Ha. Ha. Very funnny. You must be blind." I say and as I walk over to the table. I take Emma out of her seat and set her on the ground.

"No actually, I have perfect vision." He tells me

"Whatever. Anyways, wanna dry and I'll wash?" I ask him

"Sure, I would love to." He says

I hand him a towel and he dried the towels while I washed them.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Heyy everyone(: I just wanted to tell you guys that I have writen five chapters for this book while I am Christmas Break. I just love to write I guess.

I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry about that but I just didn't know what to write. I promise the next one will be longer. This one is more of a filller chapter. Again I'm sorry guys.

Ok that's all. Have a nice day and great Christmas break if you're still on it. Bye guys!

*** Vote ****

COMMENT(:

Share! <3