Games and Fairytales ~ Chapter 5

Liam's POV<3

After Madison and I finished the dishes, It was already 6:14 so we decided to watch a movie until Emma falls asleep.

We all spread out around the living room. Niall was sitting on the couch, along with Harry. Then Madison, Emma and I were on the other couch. Louis and Zayn were sitting in chairs.

We decided to watch Gone. Madison was holding Emma in her arms, when there were creepy parts Madison moved closer to me. She never got super scared she flinched a couple times but that's it.

When the movie was over Maidson got up, with Emma still in her arms, and yawned. She wobbled a little bit at first but then she almost tripped when she was close to the stairs. Niall, Harry and I all stood up since we were closest to her.

We walked over to her and Harry gently grabbed her arm.

"Are you alright love?" Harry asked in a concerned voice

"Yeah, I think so. I'm just a little tired that's all. But don't worry, I'm still awake enough to play the game." She said and yawned again

"Love, do you want someone to help you take Emma upstairs?" Harry asked her still sounding concerned

"I guess so. Only if you want to. I just don't want to fall down the stairs and have Emma get hurt." She says rocking back and forth a little.

"Well we don't want either of you to get hurt." I tell her

"Ok, can one of you help me?" She asks us

"Of course babe, who do you want to help you?" Harry asks her

"I don't care, Harry. You guys decide but quickly, my arms are getting tired." She says with tiredness clear in her voice.

"I guess I'll help you" Harry says.

"Ok, Come on. My arms are about to give in." She says with a yawn following.

Darn it! I wanted to help her! I want to win this bet. She's bound to get hurt if anyone else wins.

"Alright let's go." Harry says to her

Harry removes his hand from her arm and puts one hand underneath her arm and the other on her back. Then they head upstairs.

He better not win this bet!

Harry's POV(;

I start walking up the stirs with Madison and Emma in her arms. I'm going to win this bet, I think that Madison needs to learn not to judge people. She judged all of us at dinner.

Anyways, I helped her up the stairs. It was very slow but I don't really care, I'm going to prove her wrong.

"That's Emma's room, can you open the door please." She said sweetly

"Of course Babe." I say with a smile

I open the door for her, and she walks inside. She walks over to the changing table and lays Emma down.

"Harry can I ask you a question?" She says nervously

I walk over and help her change Emma.

"Yeah, Of course Love." I tell her.

"Why do you always call me those names?" She asks me still seeming nervous

"I don't know. I guess It's just a habbit. Why? Do you not want me to call you them?" I ask her.

"I don't know. I don't wanna say yes because when you call me those names it makes me feel special, and I don't wanna say no because then I'll seem weird since I just met you today." She tells me even more nervous than before and putting Emma in her crib.

"Love, I'll continue to call you those names alright? You don't have to be so nervous." I tell her as she puts Emma's dirty clothes in the hamper. I grab her hips as she puts her arms down to her side and pull her into a hug.

"That's fine with me." She says. I hold her in my arms for about a minute until she pulls back. She  smiles at me.

"Thanks for that Harry. Alright let's read to Emma. It's suppose to help her growth." She tells me. I smirk at her as she goes over and picks a book out. Red Riding Hood. Fun. I sit down on the rocking chair and grab her hips and pull her down onto my lap. She flipped the book open to the first page and began reading. Madison and I take turns reading pages.

When we finished reading the book we got up. Madison shut the lights off and closed the door halfway.

I was about to walk down the stairs but was stopped by Madison. "Harry, I really appreciate what you said to me. No one has ever called me those names, except for my parents, and I haven't really gotten a hug like that for a long time. I really appreciate it. Thank you." She tells me tearing up after she says that. I wipe her tears away and pull her by her waist into another hug. I held her longer this time. "Babe, If you need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me. I hope you know that." I tell her and pull away from the hug. "Thanks again Harry. Come on, Let's go downstairs." She tells me sounding more confident. I nod and grab her hand.

I don't care if we're not together, I can tell this girl needs to be loved and showed that she is cared about. I'm gonna show her that.

We walk downstairs and go into the living room. I sit down on the couch and before Madison can go sit anywhere else, I pull her onto my lap.

"Hey guys. Ready to play some games?" I ask the boys. They look at me curiously since Madison is on my lap.

"Yeah. Let's play, you lot took forever." Niall says with annoyance clear in his voice.

"Alright, Louis, Truth or Dare?" Madison asks with a yawn following

"Dare." He says immediatly.

She takes a minute to think of something and then she smiles.

"I dare you to go and grab me some chips." she says. He gets up and walks into the kitchen. He comes back in a couple seconds later, but with no chips.

"Where are the chips?" Louis asks Madison.

"On to of the fridge." She answers back to him.

We have to make this more interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ~ Heyy(: I don't feel like writing much today. Sorry guys!