Surprises ~ Chapter 3

Harry's POV(;

We went shopping earlier. Even though Madison told us not to buy her food, we bought her some anyways. She's too skinny, and she barely has any food in the house. 

We are excited to meet Madison's daughter Emma. We don't know why Emma is at the neighbor's house. But we're gonna try to find out.  They should be here soon.

I was texting Taylor, when Louis suddenly turns on the radio on the Television, Wobble was on so we all started wobbling.

I'm pretty sure Madison thought we looked like freaks when she came into her house to find us wobbling to the song. Bet she thinks we look lioke soime narwals.

"What's going on in here?" Madison asks with a look of confusion on her face

"Err, not what you think we're doing. Nope. Not at all. No. No. Why are you here?"

"Umm.....Ok, I'm not even gonna ask. And ya know, just stopped by to wash the plants and water my hair. Ya know the usual. I'ma go and bedazzle my dick." she says stuttering through her words of sarcasm

"Can I help?" I say with a wink.

"Oh. Does that hurt?" Lou says not catching on to her sarcasm

"I was being sarcastic guys. But I'm here because I just wanted to make sure you guys were fully clothed and that you didn't leave anything out that a one year old should not be seeing." She says looking around the house.

"Good point. Harry, go put some clothes on!" Louis yells at me playfully

"Gosh darn it Lou! I thought no one would notice!" I yell back at him

I saw Madison glaring at us, so I went over and gave her a big bear hug.

I pulled back and smiled at her. She pouted and dropped her back pack and went upstairs fast might I add.

We all looked at each other and shrugged. I waved my hand as a sign to follow me up the stairs.

As we walked up the stairs we heard singing. Not loud and hard core singing, more like soft and low singing.

We all walked as quiet as possible.

I opened the door to the room that the singing was coming from. We were all pretty shocked at what we saw.

Madison was singing. Not only that but she was was only in her bra and underwear. She was shaking her hips and dancing. She was just shaking her ass. Dayuuummm, That ass.I felt the need to say something, but I didn't.

When she was finished dancing. She pulled on the yoga pants that were on her bed and pulled the oversized sweatshirt over her head. She started humming 'Moments' and turned aroud, she screamed and fell to floor, clutching her heart.

"God! You scared me! Wait, How long have you been here?" She asked suspioously.

"Err. good question. Niall?" Liam said blushing

"Errr. Errrmm... I'm not sure how to handle this. Zayn, little help here?" Niall said also blushing

"Well. You see, Louis can answer this." Zayn said not wanting to answer

"Harry, take it away." Louis said immediatly, looking at me with pleading eyes

God, Thanks boys! I really appreciate it! note the sarcasm! How can I put this in the best way possible without embarrassing her? She has a great body, plus an amazing voice and also is a great dancer. I guess I should probably say it now.

"Well, how do I put this? You have a wonderful voice love. But that's not the only thing we saw. You are also a wonderful dancer, You also have an amazing body. You're also very beautiful!" I say to her not trying to make it awkward